The Student Room Group

I have shouting every other word problems

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Drewski
This is why they gave us an ignore function.

Original post by ForestShadow
Yes

Spoiler

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
they're a bit dull.
Just cos, no offence but very few sheiBe's are given.

Original post by LifeIsFine
Preach!
Sorry OP, it's true.

Original post by Drewski
This is why they gave us an ignore function.

Original post by ForestShadow
Yes

Spoiler

I'm currently doing a psychological analysis on cookie... and I would say they are a bit narcissistic... every thread they do is something all to do with them. It's like cookie is saying it's all about me!!! I think she has a supererior complex... this thread proves it perfectly. You would only make a thread like this for attention or to make other people talk about yourself. What do you guys think about cookie123456789?

sorry cookie... just wondering what other peeps think about you. You just have a very interesting personality.
Original post by Grumpyteen
I'm currently doing a psychological analysis on cookie... and I would say they are a bit narcissistic... every thread they do is something all to do with them. It's like cookie is saying it's all about me!!! I think she has a supererior complex... this thread proves it perfectly. You would only make a thread like this for attention or to make other people talk about yourself. What do you guys think about cookie123456789?

sorry cookie... just wondering what other peeps think about you. You just have a very interesting personality.

I think cookie has an un-diagnosed attention-seeking problem
an addiction to tsr
a longing for tsr rep but unfortunately I fear she is not getting her rep - leading to the worrying amount of threads she posts per day
she's a very talented musician
dedicated to rock bands I've heard of but never listened to unfortunately
she likes a laugh and i think she's probably one of those cool hipster people who gets all the boys talking at school but it too shy to ask them out if u know what i mean :wink:

I reckon, if we scanned her brain, it would look like a blue shell from mario :mmm:
I'm sure there's some sort of psychological condition related to that finding :mmm:

But yes, I agree with you. Cookie is one intriguing individual which I hope will learn to gain rep and use tsr in moderation
Come on... admit it...you are a bit narcissistic. In nearly every thread you make you either go on about yourself or say the word 'me' in capitals. And now your getting annoyed that I called you narcissistic... and that's just text book narcissism.
I'm just saying what I honestly think. Sorry if it offends you.

oh fine... say what you like. I don't care! 'text book narcissist'?! ok... I don't think so but I guess that's your opinion of me... maybe I am a bit narcissistic but I don't think I'm a narcissist?!?! Many people like my threads. I think my threads are cool and fun. :colonhash: I don't quite know why your doing a 'psychological' analysis on me but go ahead and let me know what you discover about myself.
an addiction to tsr
a longing for tsr rep but unfortunately I fear she is not getting her rep - leading to the worrying amount of threads she posts per day
she likes a laugh and i think she's probably one of those cool hipster people who gets all the boys talking at school but it too shy to ask them out if u know what i mean :wink:

I reckon, if we scanned her brain, it would look like a blue shell from mario :mmm:
I'm sure there's some sort of psychological condition related to that finding :mmm:

But yes, I agree with you. Cookie is one intriguing individual which I hope will learn to gain rep and use tsr in moderation

Wow thanks for that psycho analysis about me...:colonhash:

You really think I have an attention seeking problem?... :s-smilie:

Yes I do like a laugh and I am a good musician and a cool hipster... and yes I don't really ask boys out.

But why the blue shell from mario?...

I'm intriguing am I? :tongue:
Original post by cookie123456789
Wow thanks for that psycho analysis about me...:colonhash:

You really think I have an attention seeking problem?... :s-smilie:

Yes I do like a laugh and I am a good musician and a cool hipster... and yes I don't really ask boys out.

But why the blue shell from mario?...

I'm intriguing am I? :tongue:

that's ok
Cheese's analysis' are the best type of analysis :wink:
Yeah :erm:
:wink: I told you I am a good analysist and a good deducer :colone:
Its in your ppic :rofl:
You are indeededly :smile:
that's ok
Cheese's analysis' are the best type of analysis :wink:
Yeah :erm:
:wink: I told you I am a good analysist and a good deducer :colone:
Its in your ppic :rofl:
You are indeededly :smile:

ok...:redface: thanks?
an addiction to tsr

Fantastic analysis!!!!!

Truly amazing! You should do psychoanalysis as a living!

I think you are spot on with the attention seeking thing...

Cookie is intriguing. :holmes:
Fantastic analysis!!!!!
Truly amazing! You should do psychoanalysis as a living!
I think you are spot on with the attention seeking thing...
Cookie is intriguing. :holmes:

Why thank you! I do enjoy making a little analysis every now and then :mmm:
Haha not so sure! Its my psychology GCSE that's helped me get into this position :proud: didn't take it to A level though!
Why do you think that? :smile:Very :holmes:
Why thank you! I do enjoy making a little analysis every now and then :mmm:
Haha not so sure! Its my psychology GCSE that's helped me get into this position :proud: didn't take it to A level though!
Why do you think that? :smile:Very :holmes:

Ah I see... you deduct well I must say... and you learnt from GCSE? magnificent. I don't think you took it because you found it too easy...:wink::holmes:

Quick Reply

Latest