The Student Room Group

my boyfriend likes other girls' pictures on facebook?

okay I'm not a controlling person so i havent told him he can't or whatever. The problem is is one of the girls' selfies he liked is a girl he called a '****'. I don't understand ,because he clearly isnt friends with her yet is giving her attention...what should i do?

Scroll to see replies

Have a word with him tbh, usually a bad sign
Hmm, a like doesn't really mean anything much lol, it doesn't necessarily mean he is interested in her. If you suspect he is giving her attention then bring it up.
Original post by Anonymous
okay I'm not a controlling person so i havent told him he can't or whatever. The problem is is one of the girls' selfies he liked is a girl he called a '****'. I don't understand ,because he clearly isnt friends with her yet is giving her attention...what should i do?

Tell him not to call people '****'
Then stop worrying about 'likes' on social media
(edited 7 years ago)
Why do girls get so hyped up over their bf's liking other girls' pictures? It's just liking something for God's sake, not dry online humping.
Honestly I don't understand when girls go into hyper jealous mode over small things, it's just a like. Chill out. :colonhash:
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Why do girls get so hyped up over their bf's liking other girls' pictures? It's just liking something for God's sake, not dry online humping.

:lolwut:

Spoiler

Original post by L'absurde
:lolwut:

Spoiler

Sexting? :tongue:
Be honest and ask him why he liked it and that, even though you're not going to tell him he can't, it upset you.

If he's understanding and cares about you I'm sure he'll ease your fears.

Facebook likes only mean as much as you make them mean. But I understand why it hurts. A lot of people just mindlessly scroll and like things just because. I'm sure he doesn't have any bad intentions.
Tell him to delete his Facebook
Reply 10

Often guys will like a picture just because they fancy a girl.

when was the last time you saw a guy with a selfie that has 200+ likes from other MALES?

but with females, it's not all that uncommon [if they have a big facebook friends list]

OP is worried this guy [her bf] is setting his sights on other girls
Sexting? :tongue:

Ahhh :wink:

What exactly is he liking ?
Original post by ANM775
Often guys will like a picture just because they fancy a girl.

when was the last time you saw a guy with a selfie that has 200+ likes from other MALES?

but with females, it's not all that uncommon [if they have a big facebook friends list]

OP is worried this guy [her bf] is setting his sights on other girls

I just genuinely think OP's reading too much into it.
Original post by xobeauty
What exactly is he liking ?

Didn't OP say he liked some girl's pictures?
Didn't OP say he liked some girl's pictures?

He likes what he sees!!!!!! And that's another girl. Not cool.
And he's jerking off to other women too.
What's your point?
Original post by xobeauty
He likes what he sees!!!!!! And that's another girl. Not cool.

Maybe I'm just chilled with things like that..
Maybe I'm just chilled with things like that..

Well your going to be cheated on left and right with that attitude
I like other girls' photos on instagram, because I'm friends with them, not because I'm trying to bang them. I also like my guy friends photos too but I'm definitely not trying to bang them either :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending