The Student Room Group

Urgent advice

I’ve been down recently and not really excited about anything and on top of that yesterday I saw my boyfriends Instagram account, he has 2 accounts. On his other accounts he only follows innapropriqre girls and content and liked a lot of weird innapropriate girl pictures. We’ve been together for five years, anyone have any advice bc I feel like **** rn, he apologised but I feel so hot and upset and literally so depressed now.
Reply 1
Damn that sounds rough I'm sorry hun. First of all big red flag that a lil messed up from him yk like you're absolutely right to feel upset at him and justified. I think the important thing here is not to act in the heat of the moment, spend some time apart and process it. Decide if this is a deal breaker for you- is this a culmination of other little things, does he constantly make you not feel appreciated etc. If it is you can end it. If it's not I think it's best you two talk about this and how you're going to go forward, as well as how this has impacted you. At the end of the day, one small apology isn't going to fix this and if he doesn't change then you're better off without him. Best of luck!
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Damn that sounds rough I'm sorry hun. First of all big red flag that a lil messed up from him yk like you're absolutely right to feel upset at him and justified. I think the important thing here is not to act in the heat of the moment, spend some time apart and process it. Decide if this is a deal breaker for you- is this a culmination of other little things, does he constantly make you not feel appreciated etc. If it is you can end it. If it's not I think it's best you two talk about this and how you're going to go forward, as well as how this has impacted you. At the end of the day, one small apology isn't going to fix this and if he doesn't change then you're better off without him. Best of luck!

Thank you babe, it’s a thing where one time he was searching up OF or there’s this girl called Hannah bandz in his searches and admitted to obvs looking at her and now it’s this. Besides that it’s weird cos he never looks at other girls when I’m with him and always turns down conversations, I asked him what his type is and he never really says he has one which kinda flagged up. Moving forward I feel a little insecure and not good enough and I kinda wanna get back at him but I’m not the type to…. I feel really stuck as he is my only friend ngl ( I have a few others but he’s my main ngl)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending