The Student Room Group

opinion from a guy please on ex boyfriend

right okay so I want a guys input on this. Me and my boyfriend broke up recently due to various reasons and we used to be very on and off with eachother one minute we’d be screaming at eachother down the phone the next he’s telling me he loves me. Anyways it was a serious relationship me and him went through a lot of **** together. He’s now posting this girl but he only posts her at parties, he doesn’t post her face he doesn’t tag her he only posts pictures of her figure at a party. But when me and him were together he’d have his profile picture of me and him, he’d tag me in posts he did of me, he did a Instagram highlights just for me, posted me all on his Snapchat, when he posted me it was actual pictures of us and he would post candid photos his dad took of us anyways. I just recently initiated no contact but when we were in contact he would bring up the jokes that we had when we were together he’d still talk to me like we were best friends again. He also still has my stuff at his I’ve asked him several times for it back and he just makes excuses or avoids the question. I just want a guys input as to why he’s being like this cheers x
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
right okay so I want a guys input on this. Me and my boyfriend broke up recently due to various reasons and we used to be very on and off with eachother one minute we’d be screaming at eachother down the phone the next he’s telling me he loves me. Anyways it was a serious relationship me and him went through a lot of **** together. He’s now posting this girl but he only posts her at parties, he doesn’t post her face he doesn’t tag her he only posts pictures of her figure at a party. But when me and him were together he’d have his profile picture of me and him, he’d tag me in posts he did of me, he did a Instagram highlights just for me, posted me all on his Snapchat, when he posted me it was actual pictures of us and he would post candid photos his dad took of us anyways. I just recently initiated no contact but when we were in contact he would bring up the jokes that we had when we were together he’d still talk to me like we were best friends again. He also still has my stuff at his I’ve asked him several times for it back and he just makes excuses or avoids the question. I just want a guys input as to why he’s being like this cheers

Another thing I forgot to mention and also he was at this party the other day and he messaged me whilst he was there but he unsent the message before I could read it and then he’s posted the girl but like I said doesn’t show her face only her figure
Another thing I forgot to mention and also he was at this party the other day and he messaged me whilst he was there but he unsent the message before I could read it and then he’s posted the girl but like I said doesn’t show her face only her figure

Block him
Reply 3
Not a guy but still have some inputs that might help.

1. As a girl, I wouldn't like my partner tagging me and posting pics of me. I like my privet life being more privet. Maybe the girl has the same reasons.
2. Stop focusing on him and don't be jealous. It won't help you in any way. Move on.
Reply 4
Original post by Kathy89
Not a guy but still have some inputs that might help.

1. As a girl, I wouldn't like my partner tagging me and posting pics of me. I like my privet life being more privet. Maybe the girl has the same reasons.
2. Stop focusing on him and don't be jealous. It won't help you in any way. Move on.

I’m not jealous but like there was a lot that happened behind closed doors that no one knows about which makes it a bit harder to just let it go
Reply 5
I’m not jealous but like there was a lot that happened behind closed doors that no one knows about which makes it a bit harder to just let it go

Understandable, but still in my opinion you should let him go

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending