The Student Room Group

Adult Nursing Brighton Feb 2017

I will be starting Adult Nursing at Brighton in Feb 2017 - so excited!

Just wondering whether anyone else on here is starting in the same cohort as me? Would love to chat before the course starts :smile:
Hey! I'm in the same cohort and i'm so excited. I literally can't wait :smile:
I am!!! Im in the east, so thats eastbourne way:-)
Me to!! Are you based on the falmer campus? :smile:
Reply 4
Hi Lily,

Great to hear from you!

I assume I am based at the Falmer campus as that's the one I applied for! Did it specify in your offer letter? Maybe I should double check! :biggrin:

Do you live locally or will you be moving down for the course? :smile:
Hi,

I think it said in my offer letter that I am based on Falmer, so hopefully we will be on the same campus 😊. I live in west marden near Chichester but I will be living in Brighton if I can find somewhere! What about you? 😄
Hi,I can't remember seeing anything on my letter but I'll check when I'm home! Me and cherrybri were in the same interview and we both put falmer as our first choice campus so fingers crossed😊 I'm also looking for a place in Brighton, I'm from Nottingham so it's a bit far away! We should make like a Facebook group for people on our cohort :smile:
Original post by tall hobbit
Hi,I can't remember seeing anything on my letter but I'll check when I'm home! Me and cherrybri were in the same interview and we both put falmer as our first choice campus so fingers crossed😊 I'm also looking for a place in Brighton, I'm from Nottingham so it's a bit far away! We should make like a Facebook group for people on our cohort :smile:

Hi, okay and when I spoke to the head of our course on Saturday she said that they are creating a facebook group in December. However we could create one now, as it would be good to see who's part of our cohort- apparently there are around 100 of us. 😄Are you looking at halls or house share 🙂
Reply 8
How did you get to speak to the head of the course? I emailed the uni a while ago asking about reading lists and recommended A&P books and got nowhere :P

100 people - wow! I didn't realise it would be that big! Don't know what I was expecting. How exciting! :biggrin:

I live in Hove at the moment so not too far away. Most likely planning on staying where I am for the course as it's nice and quiet :smile:
Reply 9
Hello everyone, looking forward to meeting you all :smile: I'm starting at the Falmer Campus in Feb. Does anyone know how soon into the course we start placements?
Reply 10
If you have a look on here there is a timetable for last year... looks like placements would start in April for us! :smile:

https://staff.brighton.ac.uk/reg/cr/Progspecs/Health_Sciences/2016-17/BSc_(Hons)_Nursing.pdf
Reply 11
Hello there,
I be starting in Feb 2017 too, I'm a bit worried as I haven't yet received my offer letter. Actually I haven't received anything from them except the confirmation on the student portal...
Hi everyone I'm starting February too ! 😁
Heyy I'm also starting in Feb can't wait :smile: !!
Original post by sim85
Hello there,
I be starting in Feb 2017 too, I'm a bit worried as I haven't yet received my offer letter. Actually I haven't received anything from them except the confirmation on the student portal...

Hey when i called the uni about when i should start applying for my accommodation they said that we would receive a welcome pack around November so I wouldn't worry just yet :smile:
Reply 15
Just to let you guys know a couple of us have started a chat over on FB to get to know each other a little bit before the course. If anyone starting in our cohort would like to join then feel free to PM me your Facebook details and I'll add you to it :smile:
Reply 16
Hi I'm also going to be a student in February was wondering How to get into the group ? X
Reply 17
Original post by bethy186
Hi I'm also going to be a student in February was wondering How to get into the group ? X

Hi Bethy. It's just a FB chat not a group at this stage. If you PM me your FB name I can add you to it :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending