The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

KCL nursing 2024

Has anyone received any offers for Adult nursing at King’s?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous #1

Heyy I applied for child nursing and I haven’t heard anything
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by Ha-
Heyy I applied for child nursing and I haven’t heard anything
Have you completed your interview??
Reply 3
Have you completed your interview??

No. I have only received emails saying that they are reviewing my application
Reply 4
Original post by Ha-
No. I have only received emails saying that they are reviewing my application
I did my interview on Friday. When did you apply?? I applied at the beginning of January.
Reply 5
How did the interview go like and what was the type of questions if you don’t mind
I applied around 2 weeks before the deadline. Don’t worry KCL are know for taking their time when processing applications I’m sure you’ll get in 😊
Reply 6
Original post by Ha-
How did the interview go like and what was the type of questions if you don’t mind
I applied around 2 weeks before the deadline. Don’t worry KCL are know for taking their time when processing applications I’m sure you’ll get in 😊
The questions were very straightforward, multiple choice with one maths question. And of course they also ask why you chose nursing. Very straightforwards. I’m sure you’ll be fine!! 💗
Reply 7
Original post by Ha-
The questions were very straightforward, multiple choice with one maths question. And of course they also ask why you chose nursing. Very straightforwards. I’m sure you’ll be fine!! 💗

Thank you. How was the maths question structured
I did my interview on Friday. When did you apply?? I applied at the beginning of January.
You had and interview for King's?? All I've heard is they're reviewing my application and I applied all the way back in October
Reply 9
Original post by emilyja.xo
You had and interview for King's?? All I've heard is they're reviewing my application and I applied all the way back in October
Yesss i had my interview almost 2 weeks ago and finally received my offer today for Adult nursing!! They might just be taking a while because there are a lot of applicants so don’t worry and maybe try messaging them again on King’s apply 💕
Reply 10
Original post by Ha-
Thank you. How was the maths question structured
did you receive an offer yet?

I had my interview all the way back in December and received an offer literally 2 days after it!
Original post by Anonymous #2
I had my interview all the way back in December and received an offer literally 2 days after it!

same i did my interview in feb, thought it went awful and got an offer 2 days after 😭😭 i firmed it and just booked accommodation at gdsa

Quick Reply

Latest