The Student Room Group

Getting another piercing. Not sure where to get it.

So I'm planning to get another piercing on my ear but I'm not really sure where on my ear I should get it.

So I already have piercings 1 and 2 but where else on the ear would be a good place to get another piercing?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
None

it's not sanskaari :colonhash:
Tragus 17 idk up to you
Original post by TheBBQ
None

it's not sanskaari :colonhash:

Be my piercing partner plz.
Hmm 9/15 or 17 :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
So I'm planning to get another piercing on my ear but I'm not really sure where on my ear I should get it.

So I already have piercings 1 and 2 but where else on the ear would be a good place to get another piercing?

I like between 10-7 when it's not too big.
Helix. Your ear shape will determine where though, for example my ear isn't large enough for all the helix spots - I have 8 and 6
Original post by Josb

Yeah I was thinking of those places

Original post by A-LJLB
Helix. Your ear shape will determine where though, for example my ear isn't large enough for all the helix spots - I have 8 and 6

Don't those take ages to heal?
Yeah I was thinking of those places

Don't those take ages to heal?

Mine only took a couple of months, I've changed them loads :smile: It does depend though, but I love them!
I think anywhere from 5-9? That's what I've seen from people with 1 and 2 and one other thing anyway :tongue:

Belly button piercing? :wink:
Your foofoo
Original post by A-LJLB
Mine only took a couple of months, I've changed them loads :smile: It does depend though, but I love them!

They look so scary :colondollar:

Original post by SeanFM
I think anywhere from 5-9? That's what I've seen from people with 1 and 2 and one other thing anyway :tongue:

Belly button piercing? :wink:

Ew lord no. I have stretch marks on my belly

Original post by Pinkberry_y
Your foofoo

Don't judge pls. There are more painful places to get a piercing.
Original post by Josb
yup,between 10-7*
They look so scary :colondollar:.

I had three done at the same time, it only hurt because of that haha! I promise it'd be worth it :h:
Original post by A-LJLB
I had three done at the same time, it only hurt because of that haha! I promise it'd be worth it :h:

So what was the pain like and did any of the piercings get infected? That's the thing I'm most nervous about!
10 would seem like a nice piercing, I would get that myself but the pain is putting me off from getting one.
I already have 1 and 2, would love to get 3 though
So what was the pain like and did any of the piercings get infected? That's the thing I'm most nervous about!

The first one didn't hurt at all, the second obviously hurt more as it was below the other, and the third hurt because I'd already had two done haha! Nope, no infections :smile: and I actually look after mine rather poorly! If you knock the piercing you may get a blister thingy but that goes quickly and isn't an infection :h:

8-12 according to me :smile:
Anywhere would look good! On my right ear I've double lobes; double helix (had them both done at the same time and I'm considering getting a third done above the other two); and daith pierced. I love them all and I'm planning on tragus next.*:biggrin:
10 or 17 ❤️

Quick Reply

Latest