The Student Room Group

Wjec Relious studies revision help?

Hey,

I'm currently doing WJEC Religious studies:Islam and Christianity (both A and B) . Has anyone got the online CGP revision guides for this?

If not, how do I revise for this subject. I know it's not too hard but I'm not sure on how to go about revising this

Thanks
Reply 1
bump
You can just list all the individual topics in each religion and perhaps look at the specification and revise each one. The specification should tell you exactly what you need to know, and surely you have been doing it in your class and should have some knowledge.

To revise you should know all the religious teachings as that is key in religious studies. Maybe you can go to a store and pick up a CGP book and note the online code at the front. :biggrin: Or is that not appropriate advice
Reply 3
Original post by Daydreamer3
You can just list all the individual topics in each religion and perhaps look at the specification and revise each one. The specification should tell you exactly what you need to know, and surely you have been doing it in your class and should have some knowledge.

To revise you should know all the religious teachings as that is key in religious studies. Maybe you can go to a store and pick up a CGP book and note the online code at the front. :biggrin: Or is that not appropriate advice

Lol, good advice.

Quick Reply

Latest