The Student Room Group

(X Post) I need help with revising for my AS Business course

I'm currently taking Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Business (Year 12). I know how to revise effectively for my other 3 subjects, but business is killing me.

Typically I read the student books, highlight the key information, re-write it in my own words and then create note cards on what I've just written to quiz myself on.

But the problem is that Business is a very essay-style course. There's so much talking in it that it's hard for me to write short and sweet notes that are going to help me with my exam. I feel like I'm writing in too much detail - but scared that any less detail will not be helpful in my exams.

I'm currently 1/3 of the way through Chapter 19 (my teacher has decided to teach in non-chronological order, but whatever) and I've already written 4 pages! Which really isn't sustainable or helpful... The specification is horrible too, it just lists the titles of each unit - not a mention of actual required content!

How did you revise for Business AS (Edexcel)? Thanks!
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Fox Corner so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending