The Student Room Group

Have you ever just been totally confused about certain situations?

I feel like this alot lately when it comes to my now boyfriend. In the past it would take me months to even pluck up the courage to kiss someone I'm dating but with my boyfriend everything just happened so fast and it felt so right.

I'm so relaxed and comfortable in his presence. Its a nice feeling when you feel so safe with someone but sometimes I wake up and think '' did that actually happen? '' in relation to the sexual side of our relationship.

I just wonder how these things happen when up to a couple months ago I was the most frigid women in the world. I didn't ever think any man would see my naked in daylight and with him it just happened. I didn't think twice about it or have any regrets.

Anyone else experienced something similar?
nah
Yep. It's happened very quickly for me. Never pictured us two doing the stuff we're doing now.
I totally get this. Don't bond easily, and yet feel like I've known bf for a lifetime
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
Yep. It's happened very quickly for me. Never pictured us two doing the stuff we're doing now.

Haha same here 2 months ago I couldn't even imagine him being my boyfriend.

Original post by Anonymous
I totally get this. Don't bond easily, and yet feel like I've known bf for a lifetime

Yup that is me all over! Never thought I'd feel this close to anyone.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending