The Student Room Group

A level Accelerated Further Maths

Hi,

If I were to take A Level Accelerated Further Maths, at the end of it, would I gain an AS and A2 in A Level maths, and an AS and A2 in Further Maths? I haven't found any clear explanations about this course online and I came to ask here.

Any help would be appreciated!
~
Leo
Original post by Leo Chashchin
Hi,

If I were to take A Level Accelerated Further Maths, at the end of it, would I gain an AS and A2 in A Level maths, and an AS and A2 in Further Maths? I haven't found any clear explanations about this course online and I came to ask here.

~
Leo

I'm pretty sure it either means that or that you do the FM course in a year. Is this course in addition to Maths or by itself?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by Leo Chashchin
Hi,

~
Leo

At my school this meant I did the Maths A Level in year 12 (all 6 modules, I did C1, C2, C3, C4, M1 and S1) and the Further Maths A Level this year, year 13 (I'm doing FP1, FP2, D1, M2, S2, FP3) :smile: Look at certain unis when it comes to applying however, some don't like it when you cash in your Maths A Level in year 12 so you might want to save one exam for year 13, or retake 1 or 2 of them x

Quick Reply

Latest