The Student Room Group
University of York
York

Hull-York Medical School 2017 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jam Jam24
Ah nice but mines at 15:05 so maybe! The interview lasts nearly 3 hours though scary!!

Hi, I'm being interviewed at 15:05 too! Good luck for it and hopefully I'll see you there:smile:
University of York
York
Well done guys. Stats?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just got an interview! 😃 anyone know anything about what to expect with the scenario?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by medicwannabe21
Just got an interview! 😃 anyone know anything about what to expect with the scenario?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nice, what time did you get it? And what are your stats if you don't mind :smile:
Original post by manlike99
Nice, what time did you get it? And what are your stats if you don't mind :smile:

Got the email at about 12ish today. I'm a graduate with a 2.1 in biomedical science and 700 average with band 1 in ukcat.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi!
I have my interview on the 7th at 10:50 too!!
Congrats to everyone that received an interview btw :wink:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by juliette.dgs
Hi!
I have my interview on the 7th at 10:50 too!!
Congrats to everyone that received an interview btw :wink:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Cool, same so might be in the same group :smile: I was so surprised, only got 617 on UKCAT so fully expected a rejection so very relieved.
Original post by Irukandji5
Cool, same so might be in the same group :smile: I was so surprised, only got 617 on UKCAT so fully expected a rejection so very relieved.

What were your GCSEs like?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Congrats to everyone who received interviews :smile:

Just received mine a few hours ago. Im an international applicant and my interview is on the 6th of Janurary.

Anyone else on the 6th of jan?

Good luck to everyone, see you all there.
Original post by jamesltwx
Congrats to everyone who received interviews :smile:

Just received mine a few hours ago. Im an international applicant and my interview is on the 6th of Janurary.

Anyone else on the 6th of jan?

Good luck to everyone, see you all there.

Same here ! Also an international. Guess most international students have their interview on the same day ...
Can anyone reassure me:frown: 6a* 5a at GCSE and 797 ukcat and not got anything yet:s-smilie:
Reply 91
Just been emailed an offer of an interview :smile: Well done to everyone who has got one and good luck to those still waiting :smile:
Reply 92
Original post by livvy1505
Can anyone reassure me:frown: 6a* 5a at GCSE and 797 ukcat and not got anything yet:s-smilie:

Your stats are very similar to mine but your UKCAT is way better , so don't worry !
Original post by katmed2017
Your stats are very similar to mine but your UKCAT is way better , so don't worry !

Ahhh thank you:smile: congrats on your interview!!
Just been emailed an offer of an interview :smile: Well done to everyone who has got one and good luck to those still waiting :smile:

Well done :smile: Just now? Like this evening?
Reply 95
Well done :smile: Just now? Like this evening?[/QUOIt
It was sent at 12 today but I only just saw it . To everyone still waiting for interviews don't worry my stats are very much average so there is still time :smile:
[QUOTE="katmed2017;68480952"]
Well done :smile: Just now? Like this evening?[/QUOIt
It was sent at 12 today but I only just saw it . To everyone still waiting for interviews don't worry my stats are very much average so there is still time :smile:

What are your stats? :smile:
Reply 97
[QUOTE="manlike99;68480964"]

What are your stats? :smile:

GCSEs = 5A*s + 6As
As Level= AABB
Predicted = A*AA
Ukcat- 644
I haven't heard anything yet! Does an interview sound likely with ukcat: 2090 (697), predicted: AAA, GCSE 8A* 4A ??!!
Reply 99
Original post by jessicaa1999
I haven't heard anything yet! Does an interview sound likely with ukcat: 2090 (697), predicted: AAA, GCSE 8A* 4A ??!!

depending on your sjt banding very likely you got 30/30 for your gcse, ukcat prob around 30/40 so if your band 1 or 2 your score will be 70 or 75 out of 85

Quick Reply

Latest