The Student Room Group

Aberdeen Medicine 2017 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Potatoo
AW I see. Do you go to Aberdeen, yeah?

Yea I do, first year here... It still feels like my interviews was yesterday! Aberdeen is good for interviews they're really calm and nice for all those being really nervous don't aberdeen's admin team and the people interviewing you are honestly the nicest people they're not trying to catch you out they're hoping you do well remember :smile:
Original post by ratata Guess who
Yeah it's in batches. Stay positive! I too am hoping for an interview :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you, good luck I hope you receive an invite too:smile:
Original post by Bumblebea77
Yea I do, first year here... It still feels like my interviews was yesterday! Aberdeen is good for interviews they're really calm and nice for all those being really nervous don't aberdeen's admin team and the people interviewing you are honestly the nicest people they're not trying to catch you out they're hoping you do well remember :smile:

Aw cheers mate. Mine is tomorrow. any advice on what kinda questions might come up?
Any advice from people who've done their interview?
Original post by Potatoo
Any advice from people who've done their interview?

I had mine on Friday, just stay calm and you'll be fine!
Original post by Tchai21
I had mine on Friday, just stay calm and you'll be fine!

How did it go mate? Hopefully i won't have to do much roleplay because I'd probably cry if the actors started shouting. plus I am like a robot when acting
Original post by Potatoo
How did it go mate? Hopefully i won't have to do much roleplay because I'd probably cry if the actors started shouting. plus I am like a robot when acting

I thought it went alright! Some interesting questions, no the role play was fine!
Original post by Tchai21
I thought it went alright! Some interesting questions, no the role play was fine!

I am *****ing my.pants right now . Hopefulythe questions won't be tricky. i am quite thick tbh
Original post by Tchai21

See you don't have to answer this if you dont want but did you get why medicine and why aberdeen question?
Original post by Potatoo
See you don't have to answer this if you dont want but did you get why medicine and why aberdeen question?

I can't say but be prepared for every outcome!
Original post by Tchai21

Fair enough, cheers mate
Original post by Tchai21

Did you wear a suit?
Finally received an invitation. All 2016 dates have been taken but got one on Jan 16 2017. Graduate MChem 2.1, UKCAT 647 :-)
Reply 193
I got one too! :-) Scottish Grad, UKCAT 650!
Just received one, too! EU-Applicant with an ukcat of 666 ☺️
Just received one too! Non-EU applicant with ukcat 713 :smile:
Just got one. Scottish graduate UKCAT 676.
Same here, Scottish grad UKCAT 713. Only 2017 but thank God too much crap going on in December! I would imagine those Q's come up, who wouldn't want to know why someone is interested in the university they work in. Did not know about the work experience form! Better get that sorted out later...
Reply 198
I got one too! EU applicant 633 UKCAT
English applicant in the last year of my degree with UKCAT 603 - I highly doubt I will be getting interviewed :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending