The Student Room Group

Partying during induction week or just partying in general

Hello,

Usually I am guessing that pretty much everyone will be burning to go out and party hard on freshers day. I however am not in a mood for partying, especially when I am about to start somewhere new (yes I know it goes for everyone), but I personally want to take it easy the night before first day at Uni and be more calm and relaxed. I like partying when I know I have gotten used to everything and have found my feet. I also don't like partying during terms since I always put my education first since I can always party.
So yeah, would I be the only one not in the mood for partying or would there be others?
Original post by Chochiana
Hello,

Usually I am guessing that pretty much everyone will be burning to go out and party hard on freshers day. I however am not in a mood for partying, especially when I am about to start somewhere new (yes I know it goes for everyone), but I personally want to take it easy the night before first day at Uni and be more calm and relaxed. I like partying when I know I have gotten used to everything and have found my feet. I also don't like partying during terms since I always put my education first since I can always party.
So yeah, would I be the only one not in the mood for partying or would there be others?

Hello :smile:,

You WILL NOT be alone in this feeling. When you get to university you will find other students who are like yourself and don't like drinking/partying all the time and only when they feel comfortable and settled and what not. You will find these people - it's a good level-head to have and people will respect you for your decisions. Don't worry!

Good luck :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending