The Student Room Group

Which course is the better option to study At post graduate level ?

I have recently completed my undergraduate degree in businesss studies. I got offered a scholarship from my university to pay my tuition fee for a MSC.
I have applied for International business with law received the conditional offer and everything however, I am very confused about career prospects of this MSC. I have researched but I am still unsure is this is a relevant MSC program.

My second option would be financial economics but I have not done significant mathematical content in my undergraduate so I am not sure I would be able to manage the work load of this course at masters level.

Please help.
What career prospect could be available to me upon completion of a international business with law MSC?
For starters you need to check the programme specification of your course to see which modules you will study and whether you will enjoy them.

From the outset financial economic is going to more numerical than the other course which you can expect to do a lot of reading and writing. It's really down to your personal preferences, I like numbers so i would go with the first but business is a generic subject and you may be interested in the variety it offers.

hamza ahmad luton 786 hertfordshire hamzaahmad786
(edited 7 years ago)
It depends what you want to do after the Masters program.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending