The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Intercollegiate Hall

As I posted on the other thread. I phoned the Accomodation office and they told me I got a place for International hall. I was told that those who applied for intercollegiate hall should expect to have to wait a week or two longer to hear than those who applied for LSE halls. I was surprised that she told me over the phone. The lady said that once places have been allocated it is up to the hall itself to contact us.

I would really like to know what people who have actually seen this and other halls think of them. This would be great as I think many foreign students like myself have never seen the halls they will be living in.
Right, same here: apply intercollegiate halls, being a foreign student and worse that I haven't yet received notification from them...
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
Hi,

I have applied to both LSE halls and the intercolegiate ones. I have received an e-mail form the acco off a few weeks ago saying that ı have not been a place in halls. Do you have any idea that I may still be placed in one of my intercollegiate preferences?
Reply 3
hi again,

I find the answer:smile: th e-mail they sent includes both LSE and UL accomodation.
Reply 4
Len
OP
Hi guys

I have been offered a place in international hall. I am still awaiting my official contract via post. Has anyone else been offered a place here yet?
Reply 5
Today I rang up the accommodation office, who told me I've been offered a place by International Hall. So I will wait for the post and see if such an offer comes.

I wanted Canterbury Hall but I should just be happy I got the grades I needed for LSE today!

EDIT: Today (Saturday 21st) I got an offer in the post from International Hall, and I will be accepting it (well, what else can you do?)

Latest

Trending

Trending