The Student Room Group

AS modules on UCAS form

Hi,
Just a quick question - on the UCAS form, when you select "AS" and then select a specific subject, overall grade, etc. it has fields below for "Module 1", "Module 2", etc. But when you click on the drop down box for the modules, no options come up (in the way that they do for the subject) so we just typed them in manually in the box below, with the grades against them. Is this what you're supposed to do? Thanks
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by MJ6987
Hi,
Just a quick question - on the UCAS form, when you select "AS" and then select a specific subject, overall grade, etc. it has fields below for "Module 1", "Module 2", etc. But when you click on the drop down box for the modules, no options come up (in the way that they do for the subject) so we just typed them in manually in the box below, with the grades against them. Is this what you're supposed to do? Thanks

This is what I have to do. I don't actually know if it's an error on their part though, but whatever you do, make sure it's entered correctly. Maybe you should send them an email o.O
I honestly wouldn't bother with the module scores now because you might have to give a mix of raw and UMS marks. All you have to do is put the overall grade in; the module scores are optional.
Reply 3
Original post by Abstract_Prism
I honestly wouldn't bother with the module scores now because you might have to give a mix of raw and UMS marks. All you have to do is put the overall grade in; the module scores are optional.

Thanks, but the Grade drop down gives A, B, C, etc rather than score so that should be valid

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending