The Student Room Group

A-level Biology and Chemistry revision

Scroll to see replies

Would you be nice enough to give me your login details, saves me buying it.

thanks
Original post by craftywizardboy
Yeah ive had snap revise for a few months now. The videos are decent, quite professional and simple to understand. Also, you get about 200 pages of notes per subject and you are allow to access the content for two years for about £20.

Hope this helps!

Would you mind giving me your login details for snaprevise, it would save me buying it and help out a lot

Thanks
assuming your still in need of the best revision tool my favourite is posted on this site https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3306479 these notes are amazing short and really really helpful. I'm still looking for a similar resource for chemistry no luck yet. thats actually how i stumbled onto your post :biggrin: so on with the search!!!!
Yeah ive had snap revise for a few months now. The videos are decent, quite professional and simple to understand. Also, you get about 200 pages of notes per subject and you are allow to access the content for two years for about £20.

Hope this helps!

how do i access the notes i got the physics one
Original post by Tahmid12221
Would you be nice enough to give me your login details, saves me buying it.

thanks

t that u
Reply 25
Original post by sweet19
I just started my A-levels and i was wondering if there are any videos or revision materials for AQA A-level biology and chemistry. So does anyone know or have any good revision for biology and chemistry A-level??

you can use snaprevise. It helps you a lot I never heard bad thing about them,they interpret really good.
Reply 26
craftywizardboy is there any way you could share your snaprevise account?
Reply 27

Hope this helps!

craftywizardboy is there any way you could share your snaprevise account?
Reply 28
use snaprevise is good!
Guys, due to the number of requests that I'm getting for the use of SnapRevise please contact me on my email address which is [email protected]. Sorry for saying this so late, I haven't been on TSR in ages.
Reply 30
could you consider sharing your snaprevise? for bio or chem
Reply 31

Hope this helps!

could you consider sharing your snaprevise for bio or chem?
Original post by sweet19
I just started my A-levels and i was wondering if there are any videos or revision materials for AQA A-level biology and chemistry. So does anyone know or have any good revision for biology and chemistry A-level??

E rintol for chemistry and paige brown for biology. YouTube channels
Original post by sweet19

Chemrevise and physics and maths tutor

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending