The Student Room Group

Two more women accuse Trump sexual assault + Trump paedophilia

Two more women have come forward to talk about Donald Trump sexually assaulting them, one around 40 years ago and one much more recently

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/13/us/politics/donald-trump-women.html

This is in addition to Jill Harth who revealed he raped her as well as legal depositions from Trump's first wife Ivana Trump revealing he raped her.

Footage has also emerged of Trump saying of a 10 year old girl "I'll be dating her in ten years".

[video="youtube;yRAPLodRnd4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=354&v=yRAPLodRnd4[/video]

There is, of course, also footage of Trump back in 1994 complimenting his 1 year old daughter's legs and breasts (and his repeated later comments about how he would sleep with his daughter if she wasn't his daughter). And there's footage of Trump talking about how attractive he found Paris Hilton when she was 12 years old.

This man really is an absolute sleazebag. Nobody with any sense of morality or moral propriety continues to support him; the people who do are driven by embitterment, misogyny or irrational hatred of the Clintons.

It's interesting that Trump's new strategy is to attack Bill Clinton over accusations that were hashed out in the 1990s. It's worth recalling that when the Republicans went mad in 1998 and pursued Clinton over this, he approval rating went up; the American people thought this was bull-**** then and they think it is now. Just the desperate attempt by a man whose campaign is imploding to divert attention from what is coming out about him.

Fivethirtyeight's Now-Cast gives Clinton a 90.9% chance of winning the election; no candidate has ever come from this far behind in mid-October to win the election. It's basically over.
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
This won't matter unfortunately to his deplorable voters. If he raped an underage girl live at his conventions he'd be applauded no doubt as they are as bad as him.

Recall his comment on shooting somebody? He said his popularity would only rise because of it. Sadly he's right. Those voting for him are backward, rednecks, white, poor, uneducated, perverted, inbred, racists, who idolise him regardless of what he does and says.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SMEGGGY
This won't matter unfortunately to his deplorable voters. If he raped an underage girl live at his conventions he'd be applauded no doubt as they are as bad as him.

Recall his comment on shooting somebody? He said his popularity would only rise because of it. Sadly he's right. Those voting for him are backward, rednecks, white, poor, uneducated, perverted, inbred, racists, who idolise him regardless of what he does and says.

Very true, he said he could shoot somebody and it wouldn't affect his core support and that's nauseatingly correct.

Thankfully it's becoming clear that this election is pretty much over; Clinton is almost certain to win now. The candidate that is ahead by mid-October is the candidate that has won in every election since 1952
Reply 3
This is utterly pathetic. He is clearly joking. And literally no one believes these rape allegations, which just happen to be coming out now lol, how could anyone be dumb enough to fall for this? Trump is a wealthy man, if they wanted too they could have sued him whenever, only when Trump started bringing up Bill Clinton's rape allegations do they appear, and the media jump all over them? Just lol, blatant propaganda that no one is buying.

Meanwhile we literally have a video of Clinton laughing about getting "a friend" off from raping a 12 year old, and acknowledging he probably did it - where is the mainstream media on this? No where. B..b.bbut Drumpf said pussy! Pathetic.
[video="youtube;Tor00iWUhDQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tor00iWUhDQ[/video]
It seems a bit weird that they've all come out immediately after he's running for president. He's some big celebrity over there so you would've thought it would either have come out earlier were it true, or been repressed and covered up successfully until after he died like ol' Jimmy Saville.

However it seems equally odd that a few folk on my facebook feed seem to believe it is some form of grand conspiracy done by Hillary. I can't imagine she'd have that much sway with a bunch of random ass women.

I'm not entirely sure what my overall opinion is tbh, America's ****ed either way.
Eww
[video="youtube;mRMEDdtStUE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRMEDdtStUE[/video]
These accusations have not been proven.
Reply 7
The Clinton camp control most of the media, have the CIA and FBI in their pocket and still have to resort to dragging up stuff from years ago. I would say that Clinton knows the American people have seen through her and is getting really desperate. Have you seen the size of Trump's rallies compared to Clinton's. She is very desperate.

Clinton is also very dangerous and is potentially the catalyst that could set off WW3. America created ISIS and Al Qaeda to keep the disruption in the Middle East. They don't want peace! Trump on the other hand wants to ally with Russia and get peace in the Middle East. There is only one sensible option.
Reply 8
What he is proven to have said is vile enough. Seems a bit unlikely that crimes which can be proven will come out now, but who knows.. But really sort of shocking that his candidacy has got this far. Don't think it would happen in UK, let's hope.
Original post by saraxh
Eww
[video="youtube;mRMEDdtStUE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRMEDdtStUE[/video]

The Young Turds... :toofunny:
I feel like there are too many people who hate Trump to not suspect that a lot of these allegations are being thrown at him by people who don't want him in power.

Don't get me wrong, I think he's a terrible person. But it is worth remembering that his opponent actually silenced her husband's rape victims.
Both candidates are degenerates.
Which means nothing unless he's found guilty of these crimes. The fact that there are accusations or even that there are a lot of accusations doesn't really mean all that much by itself especially in the case of accusations against a presidential candidate where it isn't unreasonable to think that people are lying to try and discredit a candidate.
And predictably, Trump supporters will insist all allegations of rape or sexual assault against Trump must be false, while simultaneously insisting all of those against Bill Clinton must be true.
Is this still "locker room" talk?

:lol:
Reply 15
These people who scream rape need locking up.
Original post by Scott.
These people who scream rape need locking up.

So when rape victims feel confident coming out you want them to be locked up?
They need to make false-claims a doable offence, otherwise this **** will keep happening.
Reply 18
Original post by dropoutbear
So when rape victims feel confident coming out you want them to be locked up?

Clearly they're lying.

It's just a slur campaign by the media.

If I had the same money as trunp, and I raped someone, you'd think they'd be alive?
Original post by Joel 96
They need to make false-claims a doable offence, otherwise this **** will keep happening.

It's not worth dissuading genuine rape victims from coming forward.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending