The Student Room Group

What is the worst/embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by akbar0123
Farted loud during a minute silence at a remembrance ceremony by accident.

lol I remember a guy next to me vomited at a minute silence once. Tbf he threw up pretty quietly
Original post by serions871
Basically I'm in the swim team in our school and we were allowed to use two lessons to practice (our school has a pool behind one of the buildings) for a gala against other schools. The alarm rang and the teacher who manages our team told us to get out of the pool. Usually, the entire school lines up in the playground in our form groups in alphabetical order. There was no time to put anything on since all out clothes are in the changing rooms. Me and the other guys made our way to our form groups and I stood literally wearing nothing but my swim briefs for around five minutes in front of the entire school (our schools pretty small though) and teachers.

LOL you just made my day
Reply 82
Basically I'm in the swim team in our school and we were allowed to use two lessons to practice (our school has a pool behind one of the buildings) for a gala against other schools. The alarm rang and the teacher who manages our team told us to get out of the pool. Usually, the entire school lines up in the playground in our form groups in alphabetical order. There was no time to put anything on since all out clothes are in the changing rooms. Me and the other guys made our way to our form groups and I stood literally wearing nothing but my swim briefs for around five minutes in front of the entire school (our schools pretty small though) and teachers.

Man... Bet you were sooo embarrased. It must've been freezing as well. They shouldn't let you in front of school where EVERYONE can see you. Where is the privacy?
Reply 83
It was in autumn so pretty cold, I remember some people were wearing coats over their blazers. But it's school policy to stand in the middle of the playground in your form groups and the form teacher checks the register during any fire alarm just to make sure everyone's present. Luckily it was a drill and not a real fire, if it was real we would have had to stand there for way longer.

Yeah same here, we had to stand on the tennis court in our school and each form had their own fire assembly point. It was so good because you could miss like 5/10 mins of the lesson and most people took a long time coming back to lesson because they were messing about around school lol. :d
I always found school swimming lessons pretty embarrassing.
Reply 85
Friend put me in charge of her younger bro at a restaurant, where they have salt, pepper and some other seasoning on the table. Kid starts pouring it all out on the table and throwing it at me and on my clothes and my bag and ****.
After like an hour of enduring this I was so done, I was like k lemme throw it back at him - forgetting that pepper ****ing burns your eyes off and then I was left with a screaming, crying child and his sister that wanted to kill me o_O
Reply 86
Probsbly the most embarrassing would be:
During a Pe lesson, we were playing five a side football in the sports hall when some guys started arguing and then fighting. I tried to kinda be the good guy and get them to stop lol. When the teacher came back, he got pretty mad and told the head of year about it. When the lesson finished she told the guys who were fighting to speak to her in the sports hall about what happened. I thought that she wouldn't want to see me so I went to get changed. However, she knocked on the door in the changing room and told me to get out and explain to her what happened NOW. She was pissed off AF so I went out the changing room half dressed, without a shirt on to explain to her that I didn't do anything wrong for like two minutes.
Accidently calling my teacher mum or dad while the whole class is silent, and I said it really loud, whyyy :lol:
It was in autumn so pretty cold, I remember some people were wearing coats over their blazers. But it's school policy to stand in the middle of the playground in your form groups and the form teacher checks the register during any fire alarm just to make sure everyone's present. Luckily it was a drill and not a real fire, if it was real we would have had to stand there for way longer.

Lol if I was the form teacher I would be struggling not to laugh my ass off. I'm guessing that this incident wasn't forgotten easily by everyone?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by ak143244
Yeah same here, we had to stand on the tennis court in our school and each form had their own fire assembly point. It was so good because you could miss like 5/10 mins of the lesson and most people took a long time coming back to lesson because they were messing about around school lol. :d

Your school has a tennis court? Wow that's pretty cool
Not much embarrassing stuff has happened to me in life tbh. This is more pathetic and immature than embarrassing I'm afraid: when I was 15 I went on a 10 death streak in call of duty and I went absolutely mental and punched my TV, I meant to tap it extremely lightly out of pure rage and anger but unintentionally slightly cracked the screen. The tv broke immediately just because of the scratch I inflicted upon it. My rage and anger immediately turned into sorrow and regret. I thought to myself I've killed something that was such a huge part of my life just over a game. I immediately confessed to my dad about breaking it and made up a story about accidentally bumping into it or something like that. No way in hell was i gonna tell him I f*****g punched it. My dad would have destroyed me. To this day I really don't know why I did it I consider myself quite a relaxed and easy going character as well. How did I let a little stupid game overcome me and subject this violence upon my saintly 48 inch TV. Since the incident I haven't gotten angry or done anything like this at all. In the future I will aim to be the man my TV would have wanted. #RipRoss'sTV #2008-2015 #GBNF

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 91
Hahahah :biggrin:
How immature of them.
Reply 93
I lost my teeth.
Reply 94
Your school has a tennis court? Wow that's pretty cool

Yeah it does,
it's not that great though :tongue:
Reply 95
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
Ripping my leggings while doing the splits, while my friends were watching me & Having a wardrobe malfunction at a conference. :biggrin:

Wardrobe malfunction? :colonhash:
Original post by Drex50
Wardrobe malfunction? :colonhash:

yh, my zip got undone by itself and you could see my bra through it :colone: it was all open from the back.
Reply 97
Bump lol
Probs during a swimming gala when I was wearing a kinda loose pair of trunks. In order to get out of the pool you place your hands on the pavement and pull yourself out of the water. Well, the trunks weren't tight enough and were pulled down by the weight of the water. I quickly went back into the water and put it back on but one or two lads did see it for a fraction of a second,
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 99
Original post by BigTraderBoi
Probs during a swimming gala when I was wearing a kinda loose pair of trunks. In order to get out of the pool you place your hands on the pavement and pull yourself out of the water. Well, the trunks weren't tight enough and were pulled down by the weight of the water. I quickly went back into the water and put it back on but one or two lads did see it for a fraction of a second,

Congratz, you've got the 100th reply.
How do you feel?

Quick Reply

Latest