The Student Room Group

I feel embarrassed to have no romantic experience with boys

18 and i feel awkward and embarrassed to be getting into relationships with guys who have been with people and could compare me to or think it’s weird idk what to do, as nobody has ever shown interest in me before so virgin never even kissed :/
Original post by Anonymous #1
18 and i feel awkward and embarrassed to be getting into relationships with guys who have been with people and could compare me to or think it’s weird idk what to do, as nobody has ever shown interest in me before so virgin never even kissed :/

it’s not weird don’t worry, it’s not as common as you think it is. It’s true a lot of people have, but a lot also haven’t. If you make it clear to a guy from the get go i’m sure he would be fine with it. I know it’s awkward because i end up feeling awkward even as i’ve not been with anyone for over a year, and you feel inexperienced and out of touch with it. But trust if they like you for you they shouldn’t care about your past experiences.
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 2
It honestly doesn't matter. It'll happen when it happens. Many people who get into it young regret it, so yes you may have not had experience but is that such a bad thing?
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous #1

Have you shown an interest in anyone else before? Serious question, not trolling!
Reply 4
Original post by Tim987987
Have you shown an interest in anyone else before? Serious question, not trolling!
No because I haven’t been close with any guys and always been made fun of so

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending