The Student Room Group
I think it was 12 for a few people but for most it was more around 6/7.
It should offcialy start updating mid morning, so maybe 8/9ish :smile:. see below threads as it's been answered numerous times.
it used to say mid morning now it just sais the 16th
No need for this thread, there are obviously many threads about this matter already. Would have taken ten seconds to look.

I'm not being rude, just stating the obvious.
I don't mean to be rude but **** it I'll do it anyway. lol
People can be so funny sometimes.
Reply 6
Someone said on here that they say mid-morning just to cover themselves when might actually be earlier.
They're due to go live at 7am...which means it'll go live around 8am in any usable form.

Over the last few years track has also gone live accidentally for a couple of minutes around midnight.
I doubt very much i'll get more than 4-5 hours sleep tonight anyway, so I might as well check at midnight!
PQ
They're due to go live at 7am...which means it'll go live around 8am in any usable form.

Over the last few years track has also gone live accidentally for a couple of minutes around midnight.

Interesting, I think I'll after midnight, but only for like 5-10 mins, no need to be obsessive. lol
yup - even if they do mess up as usual and it comes up for 5 minutes around midnight then it'll be back down again for a good 7 hours minimum - plenty of time to sleep:smile:
Reply 11
PQ
yup - even if they do mess up as usual and it comes up for 5 minutes around midnight then it'll be back down again for a good 7 hours minimum - plenty of time to sleep:smile:

PQ will there be anyway of knowing when trakc has gone live or not, as in will you be able to log on or not etc. or should i just assume that if i hasn't updated by about 1230, it won't until at least 7?
The easiest way of knowing is to watch TSR - there's generally someone saying "OMGOMG I got IN" within 2 nanoseconds of the site updating.
Reply 13
PQ
The easiest way of knowing is to watch TSR - there's generally someone saying "OMGOMG I got IN" within 2 nanoseconds of the site updating.

*prays it will be me* haha, Cheers pq
Reply 14
Hotspur Warrior
No need for this thread, there are obviously many threads about this matter already. Would have taken ten seconds to look.

I'm not being rude, just stating the obvious.

well...obviously, you shouldn't have wasted your time replying :wink:

Latest

Trending

Trending