The Student Room Group

University of Central Lancashire confirmation on UCAS

Does anyone know how long it takes for university to confirm you place on UCAS. I got the results I needed and I know it can take up to 24 hours but I've still not heard anything. Is it going to take longer because I applied with a gap year so my course starts next year. I'd really appreciate some help if anyone could offer advice.
Reply 1
Decisions get processed overnight at UCAS so you might see something on UCAS Hub tomorrow morning.
Hello,
UCAS usually updates overnight and it should be reflected on your dashboard once it's finalised, I'd recommend keeping an eye out for this change. If it's been a day or two and there is still no change, I'd recommend calling up your university to make sure that they have got everything updated on their end to ensure that UCAS have what they need to update your records.
Kind regards,
Courtney H
Original post by sleeplesstudent
Does anyone know how long it takes for university to confirm you place on UCAS. I got the results I needed and I know it can take up to 24 hours but I've still not heard anything. Is it going to take longer because I applied with a gap year so my course starts next year. I'd really appreciate some help if anyone could offer advice.

Hi there, we just wanted to check-in and see if your UCAS has updated? As others in the thread have mentioned, it can take a bit of time to update so please just keep checking :smile:

Although you haven't applied for this September, we're still here to help answer any questions you might have about life at the University of Central Lancashire, so please let us know if you have any queries! 🌹

Best wishes ^ Daisy
Original post by UCLan Ambassador
Hi there, we just wanted to check-in and see if your UCAS has updated? As others in the thread have mentioned, it can take a bit of time to update so please just keep checking :smile:

Although you haven't applied for this September, we're still here to help answer any questions you might have about life at the University of Central Lancashire, so please let us know if you have any queries! 🌹

Best wishes ^ Daisy

No it's still not updated, thanks for the help though. I've been told to call on Monday if it's still not updated.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending