The Student Room Group

UCAS Application help for Urban Planning, Architecture and Construction

Hi, Im really struggling trying to write my personal statement. I would be grateful if anyone could give me some tips for what to write when applying to these subject areas. Also I need major help since Im not sure how to incorporate ALL of these courses into One personal statement.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

E
Reply 1
Original post by QueenEM
Hi, Im really struggling trying to write my personal statement. I would be grateful if anyone could give me some tips for what to write when applying to these subject areas. Also I need major help since Im not sure how to incorporate ALL of these courses into One personal statement.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

E

TSR has a personal statement review service (for free :smile: ).

That said, why do you have 3 different courses? You will need to decide between them at some point, and that point is really before you apply so you can prepare the best PS for the course you actually want to study.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 2
Hi thanks for your reply I wasnt aware of this service. Ive got 3 different because im interested in them all and i would be happy to get into any. Urban Planning is my main choice but since there arent that many universities that offer this, my back up is construction management
Reply 3
Original post by QueenEM
Hi thanks for your reply I wasnt aware of this service. Ive got 3 different because im interested in them all and i would be happy to get into any. Urban Planning is my main choice but since there arent that many universities that offer this, my back up is construction management

Here's the review service

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/content.php?r=26458-Get-your-personal-statement-draft-reviewed-by-a-TSR-PS-reviewer

I suggest at least dropping architecture as a target course unless you've a good understanding of the typical entry requirements and portfolio etc

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
thank you ill have a look

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending