The Student Room Group

can't orgasm during sex with bf?

WANRING: TMI
so i lost my virginity to and have been having sex with my bf since march this year. it feels good, and i like it, yet i have never orgasmed. i masturbate often by playing with my clit and using a vibrator, but during sex i don't orgasm? apparently its quite normal to not orgasm just from penetration so I'm not worried, it just sucks because it would be nice to orgasm with him. anyone had a similar experience or know how to orgasm during sex?
and yes this is a serious question haha
thank you
Original post by Anonymous
so i lost my virginity to and have been having sex with my bf since march this year. it feels good, and i like it, yet i have never orgasmed. i masturbate often by playing with my clit and using a vibrator, but during sex i don't orgasm? apparently its quite normal to not orgasm just from penetration so I'm not worried, it just sucks because it would be nice to orgasm with him. anyone had a similar experience or know how to orgasm during sex?
thank you

tell that boi to eat it slow
thank you

also if you masturbate too much with/without loob but especially without you desensitise it quicker so yea relax on fingering and vibrators and love eggs and all that. you wnna go in with a vag as youthful and virgin as possible even if you're not one.
Reply 3
Original post by 0to100
also if you masturbate too much with/without loob but especially without you desensitise it quicker so yea relax on fingering and vibrators and love eggs and all

i haven't masturbated in over a week which is so long for me, and i see him tomorrow so I'm hoping that will make me more likely to ***.
I read that the vagina, the inside doesn't have a lot of nerves so yeah. A lot of girls never even orgasm unless they've been stimulated where you were talking about.
i haven't masturbated in over a week which is so long for me, and i see him tomorrow so I'm hoping that will make me more likely to ***.

so you mean you use the vibrator whilst with him? and still don't ***? or just on your own but with him dont ***?

and do you *** when you use the vibrator?

these are all important questions that must be answered forthwith
Reply 6
Original post by 0to100
so you mean you use the vibrator whilst with him? and still don't ***? or just on your own but with him dont ***?

and do you *** when you use the vibrator?

these are all important questions that must be answered forthwith

i *** everytime i masturbate with no problem. I've used the vibrator before in front of him and have came. just never during sex.
Reply 7
i *** everytime i masturbate with no problem. I've used the vibrator before in front of him and have came. just never during sex.

Does he use his hands at all in those areas during sex or is it just in and out the entire time? If he doesn't then try to get him to, or even do it yourself. Hell, you could use a vibrator on your clit during sex.

From what I've heard, it can take pretty long for a woman to orgasm during sex (longer than a guy at least, on average 18 minutes I think?) so that might be why it's not happening for you. So it's either extra stimulation, or longer sex so you get enough to orgasm without extra help.
Try going on top of him with different positions as that increases the chances of you orgasming.
Reply 9
Original post by Nadile
Does he use his hands at all in those areas during sex or is it just in and out the entire time? If he doesn't then try to get him to, or even do it yourself. Hell, you could use a vibrator on your clit during sex.

From what I've heard, it can take pretty long for a woman to orgasm during sex (longer than a guy at least, on average 18 minutes I think?) so that might be why it's not happening for you. So it's either extra stimulation, or longer sex so you get enough to orgasm without extra help.

yeah he will usually rub me there, but for me i have to do it a really specific and consistent way for it to work. its so annoying. i want to use the vibrator during sex so i might use it tomorrow and see if it works!
Reply 10
yeah he will usually rub me there, but for me i have to do it a really specific and consistent way for it to work. its so annoying. i want to use the vibrator during sex so i might use it tomorrow and see if it works!

well you can also try to teach him to rub you correctly. Though a vibrator will probably be the easier option. Good luck!
Moved to sexual health.

It's all experimentation. It sounds like your BF needs to stimulate more with his hands during penetration. :smile:
Whenever me and my girlfriend have sex, the way she orgasms whilst we have intercourse is if she uses a vibrator at the same time. It's actually quite good for both people because obviously you have a better chance to *** and your boyfriend, if like me anyway, will be happy to see you orgasm whilst having sex. I've also heard or read of a technique in which you masturbate before sex to an extent that you feel like you could *** but you don't, so that when you do have sex, especially if you use your vibrator, you're more likely to orgasm and it be a 'better' orgasm. Hope all goes well :smile:
thank you

Apply some of your knowledge of yourself from masturbating and also look up advice online. As you said, it is normal to have difficulty climaxing from just penetration so it sounds like it might help you to have your clit stimulated whilst having sex. That could be by one of you or by a sex toy. Again you can look up more advice online and experiment based on your own experiences.
It might help to let him know that you've been having some difficulties with climax, despite still enjoying it, so you can both work together. Honesty is the best policy in the bedroom :smile:

Be honest about what is good and what is less good and work on it together. Maybe have some sessions when he does just you and you guide him on how you like it.
You can also just use a vibrator yeah.
Reply 15
I am not sure why you can't orgasm. You don't feel any excitement while sex with you BF?
Original post by Kiango
I am not sure why you can't orgasm. You don't feel any excitement while sex with you BF?

i do, i love having sex with him and it feels good. its a great feeling but i just never ***
Get a bullet vibrator, go on top when you wanna c** and then slot it in between you whilst you're at it. This works a treat for me :smile: If you don't wanna use toys just ask your bf to rub your clit whilst you're on top- it'll work the same!

Quick Reply

Latest