The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
probably, but theres loads of pubs close by for the football, stay in, save yourself the disapointment of going out and watching spurs lose :p:
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 2
ohhhhh that was a cheap shot, spurs to make top 4 this season, with the help of the best strike force in the prem :cool:

p.s hows henry doing at barce :biggrin:
Reply 3
depending on how limited the net is in the halls, you should be able to stream most the games via sopcast or tvants ;D
Reply 4
good point fusen, im pretty sure you don't need a super duper fast connection to stream from sopcast.
Reply 5
well it'd definitely be quick enough, it's just all the retarded rules and restrictions they apply :/

I'll definitely be trying it tho once we move in as I want to catch all the sunderland games
Reply 6
As long as whatever football that is on is of a decent enough quality then it's sure to be shown in one of the union bars. Woody's is referred to as the "sports bar" but as that is currently undergoing a facelift to an English pub that remains to be seen.
Origins 99% of the time shows the premiership games. Man Utd v Chelsea games ensures the bar is PACKED. As for League 1 football (being a Brighton supporter) then as the games are usually Sunday/Monday night it tends to be quite quiet so if you ask the bar staff nicely then they tend to put it on for you.
As for the other sports though......not so sure. Rugby tends to be on quite alot too but apart from that (oh and Sky Sports News) the bars don't show alot of Sport
Reply 7
I wonder if they'll have Setanta in the bars now. There's 1/2 Premiership games every weekend on that channel starting this season.
Reply 8
Not sure if they are going to have Setanta. You have to pay that extra subscription for it, hope they do though. I am a big fan of the GAA league in Ireland, anyone else? I'm a Kerry Fan.
Also i would just like to step in a defend the mighty Spurs here...!
I think that Arsenal fans and Spurs fans can at least be united in the universal hatred of Chelsea. Compaired to Chelsea i quite like Arsenal.
I'm liking this, already 2 Spurs fans!

COYS!
Reply 10
Excellent, well i will be in my new spurs shirt on the 15th around campus so if you see come up and say hello.

I just added you on myspace ChristianGenius.
Why would you want to support Spurs when you can support the mighty Palace?
Reply 12
LexLuthorMustDie
Why would you want to support Spurs when you can support the mighty Palace?

Now you see, there are several things wrong with that statement...

I'm really not sure mighty and Palace can go together. Might have to talk to the english students about that one! :eek: :p: :rolleyes:

Latest

Trending

Trending