The Student Room Group
Reply 1
It depends on whether your school/college certificates (cashes in) AS Levels or not, you'll probably need to ask your exams officer/a teacher.
It depends on whether your school/college certificates (cashes in) AS Levels or not, you'll probably need to ask your exams officer/a teacher.

:ditto: If on your results slips you got an overall grade and total UMS mark for each subject (eg maths 228/300 B) as well as individual module UMS marks, your grades have been cashed in and you'll have to put them on your UCAS form. If all you got were individual module UMS marks, your grades haven't been cashed in and you'll have to put pending.
Reply 3
Really , what will happen if i put it on ucas form
boyz123
Really , what will happen if i put it on ucas form

I'm not sure, I just know that you're not supposed to because technically you don't actually have any grades yet if they haven't been cashed in. You could always ask for your grades to be mentioned in your reference if you want unis to know them. Lots of people don't put their AS grades down, and if your referee mentions that it's school policy, unis can't hold it against you.
Ok...just to get it lcear in my head.My grades havent been cashed and I'm getting predicted AAA and i got ABBB. Univeristies wont see that I got BB in the other 2 subjects correct? And all they can go by is the predicted grades?

Latest

Trending

Trending