The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

university card??

I have applied for it a while ago, send the picture and everything...When are we supposed to get it???

I have just competed the online registration and on the final screen had a link towards creating a username and pass for the information services. For creating the username and pass we are supposed to enter an id which is on the student card...
Have I missed something, or creating the username and password is something to be done later on?
Reply 1
okie :s-smilie: stupid question....the id is on the right of the page...sooorryyy:wink:
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
You get your univeristy card when you go and register at the sports hall.
Reply 3
thank you for the info :smile:
Reply 4
blone_bomb
You get your univeristy card when you go and register at the sports hall.

Or two months later if you were a fresher last year.
Reply 5
-Pete-
Or two months later if you were a fresher last year.

Ah but only if you didn't upload a picture before you got there.
Reply 6
Oh and don't lose it because it will cost £20 to get a new one. They even made me pay after i was mugged on campus! Managed to get a refund later on though after a big campaign.
is it possible for them not to give you a uni card if they felt the picture was not appropriate or clear enough?
Reply 8
Mine wasn't particularly suitable for a photocard, as in not a clear, white background, but I called them up today and they said that ti had been printed like that, so!
Reply 9
They would just take another for you at registration and you would have to wait for a few weeks.
Reply 10
blone_bomb
Ah but only if you didn't upload a picture before you got there.

Or they didn't bother emailing you to ask for a photo....

Latest

Trending

Trending