The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

Birmingham to Keele by car

Hi i just wanted to know if it would be possible to get to and from keele to birmingham within a hour and a half.
I dont mind going on the motorway, but I am just wondering how busy it is and whether theres many accidents etc blocking the way?
Thanks
It depends on where in Birmingham that you live, but generally I'd say it could take anything between 1 hour and 1 hour 30 minutes just to get there. There's usually more traffic on the way back on the motorway. I know people who do commute there, and it's definitely doable, but you're looking more at 2-3 hours to get there AND back. Once you actually get off at junction 15, the journey isn't too bad and it's. a pretty simple drive.
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Reply 2
Okay thanks for letting me know
Takes around an hour (sometimes a little less) if you're willing to get up early and avoid traffic.
Original post by StudentErased
It depends on where in Birmingham that you live, but generally I'd say it could take anything between 1 hour and 1 hour 30 minutes just to get there. There's usually more traffic on the way back on the motorway. I know people who do commute there, and it's definitely doable, but you're looking more at 2-3 hours to get there AND back. Once you actually get off at junction 15, the journey isn't too bad and it's. a pretty simple drive.

Hi, I am starting next week at Keele and would love to know if you ever commuted from Birmingham and if you did, how was the experience?

Quick Reply

Latest