The Student Room Group

My grandma's a bitch

Scroll to see replies

Is she a slutsky too?
My grandmother is 75 and is a ****ing bitch. She only knows to insult people around her. I haven't seen a bitch like her.She is two faced and if she speaks something wrong, she has the talent to turn the blame on others. Even with her own son.Bloody Bitch. I am 23 year old woman and this old slut still wants me to be under her control. She doesn't like me being close with my parents. **** that! How can i not be close to my parents? She always bitches about people behind their back. She creates some highly irritating problems the next second she wakes up, and it's never ending till the next day morning. This old slut keeps repeating the same thing again and again. I don't really know where she gets all the strength to argue for bloody stupid reasons all day. I don't think she will die.She is becoming stronger day by day.I feel like killing her when she scolds my dog.I own a Labrador and it's a sweetheart. She looks very pretty and I have no idea how this old slut can scold her for no reason.I don't think this lady will have a natural death.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending