Visit website

Scroll to see replies

less is more, provided you don't look awful ... lol
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
im sure most girls wear wot they want ... and i assume if its a night out then less is indeed more lol
Reply 3
well...we're planning a vet's night out in boiler suits and shoulder length gloves....you can't POSSIBLY look worse than that :wink:
As long as you look good and put-together in it, I'm sure it won't be a problem.
Reply 5
O dnt worry bout that, wear whatever, if u think u look good.
Reply 6
I was going to wear like shorts and a top or something...not sure about the dressing up stuff though with what to take!
Reply 7
as little as possible, please. thanks.
Reply 8
wear whatever. it's your bits that'll get cold. people dress what they feel comfortable in and what's practical. so if that means shorts and a top for you,then go ahead. for others it means jeans,a top and heels, good for them.
Reply 9
people tend to wear whatever, some go out in short skirts, some in jeans, some in long skirts, some in shorts, some in tops, some in bikinis....to be honest, as a student - anything goes!
Reply 10
Dunky (I'm gonna call you that from now on its bettr than your rel name!), I seem to recall you going out in freshers week with a doiley or something on your head last year, mayb taking the anything goes a bit too far...
some in bikinis... where do you go partying in Nottingham?
ocean. they had a beach party where they gave away money :p:
ahhh so only on one offs then, my bad.
Reply 14
It is true Kemps, I did go out in a doiley, but only to entertain the freshers - which, if I recall correctly, I managed to do quite well!

And as for bikinis, not only is there oceans beach parties - but Cock Soc usually manages to drag the hoes out, and Broadgates own beach party certianly unleashed the bikini clad hotties. That wasnt you kemps. you're ugly
Reply 15
It is true Kemps, I did go out in a doiley, but only to entertain the freshers - which, if I recall correctly, I managed to do quite well!

And as for bikinis, not only is there oceans beach parties - but Cock Soc usually manages to drag the hoes out, and Broadgates own beach party certianly unleashed the bikini clad hotties. That wasnt you kemps. you're ugly
Reply 16
Tis tru, I blame my parents.
In two years I evaded coc soc succesfully, this year I plan to see what can be so good about deliberately making yourself ill. As for the BGP beach party, if that's a freshers thing, can me and alex come :wink:.
Reply 18
Lewisy-boy
if that's a freshers thing, can me and alex come :wink:.

shotgun
Reply 19
well, I've only been to cock soc once. They are truly awful nights - the cocktail tastes like **** and I dont think the music is up to the usual standards. However, for some reason, it is always FULL of hot girls.

As for the beach party - technically its restricted to BGP residents only, but we have no way of keeping tabs on the 2600 students living there - so feel free to gatecrash if u want. This year we had a sand pit, limbo game, cocktails offers and some rather questionable karaoke attempts :P

Latest

Trending

Trending