The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

Ellenden Court Parkwood

I have seen a number of post about the difference accommodation courts but so far nobody has mentioned the court I will be living in Ellenden Court.

Would be nice to no a few names that will be living me the same court before saturday. Im 16/A Ellenden Court and studying Law

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi Ben, I'm in Ellenden Court; check out the sharing a bathroom topic. There are a few peolple.
I'm in 10/B. Nice to meet you.
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi, I'm Ellie.
I'm staying in 6D Ellenden Court. I'm studying Architecture. Can't wait to get there!
:smile:
xx
Reply 3
Hey, im in 3/B.. Do you know anything about like the room sizes are? And are they all superior?

Reply 4
I dnt no about the room sizes. I applied for superior so i am guessing thats what they are.
Reply 5
Ah, well i applied for just standard rooms so i dont know whats different about superior?! Not long to go, are you all moving in the 15th or 16th?
Reply 6
Hey I'm Camilla, I'm going to be in 10/F I'm taking Drama and Theatre Studies :smile: CAN'T WAIT!X
Reply 7
Hi Guys, im in 13/D Ellenden Court and will be studying English Language and linguistics with business. i was well freaked out when i found out Ellenden Court isnt en-suite, still can't wait woooo.
Reply 8
Ellenden Court :smile: Doing Psychology
I'm so excited!
I searched it on google maps and was like "Its my house!" (maybe)....
Reply 9
10/D... woot woot! :biggrin:D Anyone else in D? :biggrin:
Reply 10
Pukkajey
10/D... woot woot! :biggrin:D Anyone else in D? :biggrin:

heyy, im in D too, but I have no idea how the numbers and letters work?:confused:
Reply 11
dubstep791
heyy, im in D too, but I have no idea how the numbers and letters work?:confused:

me too...T_T i thought a letter went for a house and a number for a room...
but some say that it is vice versa...T_T ehhh.... :woo:
Reply 12
I think its vice versa....

I'm fairly sure there aren't 10 bedrooms in one house....That would be one HUGE house, haha.
:smile:
Reply 13
Hi neighbours! House 4 here :smile:
Reply 14
Heyy, I'm in 10/E =D
Reply 15
anyone in house 13?.
Reply 16
anyone in house 14?
I'm 14/E

Original post by Eglu
anyone in house 14?

it seems we are to be house mates!
Reply 19
Hellooo fellow Ellenden-ers, I'm in 05/F :h: The system is houses/bedrooms, surely!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending