The Student Room Group
nice cool job, why do you want to work for jn? what would you do if a customer complained? what are the top 10 fashion trends of this season (they ask this at topman/shop)? Also make you self look stylish but smart, but make up on so they can see it, but not over the top.
Reply 2
tanx. do you know where i can get the list of fashion trends for this season. i'm not too much into fashion.
Reply 3
I don't want to seem rude but if you're not into fashion it's unlikely that you'll get the job; shops like that tend to want their employees to know exactly what's what.

I suggest getting a copy of Look magazine; it'll really help.

Good luck. :p:
n u c l e a r b d h
I don't want to seem rude but if you're not into fashion it's unlikely that you'll get the job; shops like that tend to want their employees to know exactly what's what.

I suggest getting a copy of Look magazine; it'll really help.

Good luck. :p:

na not really lol, i know the manager of topshop and they always ask for fashion questions but its just to test your nreves, they know hardly anyone knows nothin about fashion maybe that rare few, you just need to do your basic research.
mmmm. The person above is wrong, I work at Topshop and everyone there knows every inch of fashion, has a passion for it and loves to be individual in their style. A job in fashion retail industry is all about showing your knowledge of fashion, of course it counts.

:smile: make sure you know what the trends are for the season, and I would go with vogue not look. xx

Latest

Trending

Trending