The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

What is Birmingham City Uni actually like??

^^

Just curious at what the area is like, and the general atmosphere of the Uni as well as what are the course (such as Psychology, Social work and English) like to study? and any other general things about the Uni.

Thanks in advance for any replies
Bump ^^
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
:erm:
Reply 3
The area of Birmingham is lively. Very diverse and lots of clubs if you are into partying. the main campus is in the city centre so shops very close. No where near as expensive as london. I've made bcu my firm choice for sept in nursing so won't be at main campus but when I've visited for interveiw/open day it was really nice. Some students actually came upti me while i was waiting for my interview to chat and encouraged me, was really nice and friendly. The coffee shop also has lots of different flavour syrups which excited me 😂
Original post by Hayyz91
The area of Birmingham is lively. Very diverse and lots of clubs if you are into partying. the main campus is in the city centre so shops very close. No where near as expensive as london. I've made bcu my firm choice for sept in nursing so won't be at main campus but when I've visited for interveiw/open day it was really nice. Some students actually came upti me while i was waiting for my interview to chat and encouraged me, was really nice and friendly. The coffee shop also has lots of different flavour syrups which excited me 😂

Original post by Hayyz91

add me on snap richy56paige

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending