The Student Room Group

I accidentally wrote the wrong Centre Number for my AS exam...

The Centre Number was 56120, but I stupidly wrote 56210 which was the Centre Number for my GCSE exams - this sounds really stupid but I really didn't pay attention :s-smilie: ... the paper was sat a week ago, and I only realised today when I did my second paper - I don't know if it's too late to call my school... please could someone give me suggestions on what I should do? I'm really scared that my paper will be lost :bawling:
Dw, when I was in sixth-form my AS maths exam went so badly that I purposefully wrong down all the info wrong/illegibly. I still got that paper and mark back...
You do not need to worry :smile:)
Contact your exams office just to clarify, they can probably still track it to being you with your student number and name.
Reply 4
OK will do thank you.
Original post by Moonstruck16
Dw, when I was in sixth-form my AS maths exam went so badly that I purposefully wrong down all the info wrong/illegibly. I still got that paper and mark back...

LOOOOL

lmao this is new
Original post by ForestShadow
lmao this is new

It was a god-awful set of exams. I got an E in AS maths with individual unit grades of D U D :ahhhhh:

Got AAA in everything else though soo... :P
It was a god-awful set of exams. I got an E in AS maths with individual unit grades of D U D :ahhhhh:

Got AAA in everything else though soo... :P

oh shoot triple A is amazing, great work :h:
Original post by ℓove
The Centre Number was 56120, but I stupidly wrote 56210 which was the Centre Number for my GCSE exams - this sounds really stupid but I really didn't pay attention :s-smilie: ... the paper was sat a week ago, and I only realised today when I did my second paper - I don't know if it's too late to call my school... please could someone give me suggestions on what I should do? I'm really scared that my paper will be lost :bawling:

It will be absolutely fine. presumably you managed to write the correct candidate number and remembered your name? Exam papers are checked before being sent off. It will have been picked up by the exam officer.
Original post by 999tigger
It will be absolutely fine. presumably you managed to write the correct candidate number and remembered your name? Exam papers are checked before being sent off. It will have been picked up by the exam officer.

Remembered your name :rofl:
Remembered your name :rofl:

There have been threads before where people have used the wrong surname or middle name or forgot to fill in the details. People do strange things when under stress.

Tried to disown her identity and it was forced back on her :teehee::teehee:
Then you got your result or not?
Original post by ℓove

Then you got your result or not? I HAVE ALSO WROTE WRONG CENTRE NUMBER AND HUST REALISED TODAY I AM REALLY SCARED.
Original post by usama__khan7
Then you got your result or not?

OP hasn't posted since 2020, I doubt they will reply. Contact your school
Original post by 999tigger

(Original post by 999tigger)It will be absolutely fine. presumably you managed to write the correct candidate number and remembered your name? Exam papers are checked before being sent off. It will have been picked up by the exam officer.

I wrote an incomplete center number like instead of pk129 I wrote 129 only will that matter?
Original post by ForestShadow
lmao this is new

Hey bro how can they know if I write wrong center number

Quick Reply

Latest