The Student Room Group

Boots Summer Placement 07 Questions

Hi i'm a 2nd year pharmacy student trying to apply for boots and other placements. As Boots deadline is on 7th Nov 07 I need help in distinguishing two questions apart - they seem so similar. I have already done the first 3 questions.

Q4. What interests you about the world of community pharmacy at Alliance Pharmacy and Boots?

Q5. What excites you about working for us and where do you see yourself in five years time?

Q4 seems so similar to the bold text... what differs? It seems like they are both asking why you choose Boots rather other pharmacies :confused:
Reply 1
Humoured
Hi i'm a 2nd year pharmacy student trying to apply for boots and other placements. As Boots deadline is on 7th Nov 07 I need help in distinguishing two questions apart - they seem so similar. I have already done the first 3 questions.

Q4. What interests you about the world of community pharmacy at Alliance Pharmacy and Boots?

Q5. What excites you about working for us and where do you see yourself in five years time?

Q4 seems so similar to the bold text... what differs? It seems like they are both asking why you choose Boots rather other pharmacies :confused:

I think answering Q4 specifically about Boots and tying Q5 into your career motivation and why pharmicutical in general is best. Depends how much you can write for each, so try and balance them out.
Reply 2
Hi Where can you find the questions? 'Cos I've submitted my application but I have no idea where to find them...Thanks
Reply 3
Deeksha
Hi Where can you find the questions? 'Cos I've submitted my application but I have no idea where to find them...Thanks

You click job search, then pharmacy and optics role.
Under 'Search for a job by reference' type SPP2008 then follow through.

Deadline is 7th Nov 4pm so hurry.

Latest

Trending

Trending