The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Kingston university biomedicine 2017

Hey guys , anyone going to this university and thoughts ?
Original post by Idoscience
Hey guys , anyone going to this university and thoughts ?

What do you want to know? Are you considering Kingston for Clearing? :smile:
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames
Reply 2
Original post by She-Ra
What do you want to know? Are you considering Kingston for Clearing? :smile:

Hi , I would like to know if his university is good I heard bad things about this university so I'm a it scared . Just want to know if should I go there or try somewhere else .
Hi , I would like to know if his university is good I heard bad things about this university so I'm a it scared . Just want to know if should I go there or try somewhere else .

What course are you interested in?

And what bad things have you heard? The more information you give me the more I can help :h:
Reply 4
Original post by She-Ra
What course are you interested in?

And what bad things have you heard? The more information you give me the more I can help :h:

I'm have been accepted for biomedicine but have heard that it's a bad university and teaching is not good as well as this I was told its for rejects which made me feel abit bad .
I'm have been accepted for biomedicine but have heard that it's a bad university and teaching is not good as well as this I was told its for rejects which made me feel abit bad .

Did you visit it before your applied? If you're really not sure, I think it's worth you reconsidering and if you haven't visited yet, make sure you do asap, this weekend?

Reviews here on UniMatch https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/university/unimatch/kingston-university/?course=17555-biomedical-science&searchidGet=4481522#reviews

Check out feedback from students here https://university.which.co.uk/kingston-university-k84
Reply 6
Original post by She-Ra
Did you visit it before your applied? If you're really not sure, I think it's worth you reconsidering and if you haven't visited yet, make sure you do asap, this weekend?

Reviews here on UniMatch https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/university/unimatch/kingston-university/?course=17555-biomedical-science&searchidGet=4481522#reviews

Check out feedback from students here https://university.which.co.uk/kingston-university-k84

Thank you very much
Reply 7

Hey! Uni rankings are a generalized overview of all the courses offered at that uni, so don't always take into consideration specific course rankings. Definitely have a look at the course modules, employability stats, as these are better indications if the course is right for you. Loads of my friends went to Kingston and loved it!!
Reply 8
Original post by saraaaLD
Hey! Uni rankings are a generalized overview of all the courses offered at that uni, so don't always take into consideration specific course rankings. Definitely have a look at the course modules, employability stats, as these are better indications if the course is right for you. Loads of my friends went to Kingston and loved it!!

Thank you very much , is the transfer after the course to medicine and dentistry good and do you know if your friends liked the uni in terms of teaching and atmosphere .
Reply 9
I don't know specifically for biomed but you could always ring the faculty and question them on it. One of my friends did a science foundation and got into study pharmacy, so there's definitely transfer possibility! It may be worth you seeing if you can speak to any ex kingston students about the teaching of specific courses as they'd know first hand. They all loved the social, and its close enough to central you can go out there!
Reply 10
I don't know specifically for biomed but you could always ring the faculty and question them on it. One of my friends did a science foundation and got into study pharmacy, so there's definitely transfer possibility! It may be worth you seeing if you can speak to any ex kingston students about the teaching of specific courses as they'd know first hand. They all loved the social, and its close enough to central you can go out there!

Also every uni has loads of societies and clubs you can join also!!
Reply 11
Also every uni has loads of societies and clubs you can join also!!

I want to than you for your reply I feel better about this univercity and hopefully September starting will be good . Thank you very much
I want to than you for your reply I feel better about this univercity and hopefully September starting will be good . Thank you very much

If u went to kingston, how was it ? Pros and cons? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending