The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1980
Looked at the stats on Premier League website, Gerrard has 7 assists, 3 behind the leader Fabregas.
Reply 1981
wow, match started very aggresively.
Reply 1982
Yup. Luton 1 on 1 with Itandje... oh my.
Babel should have scored in 10 seconds.
Reply 1984
LOL at Sami when Kuyt missed that. seems like we're not the only ones being frustrated.
Reply 1985
Quite an interesting match this... would be more fun if there were a couple of goals though :frown:
Reply 1986
crazy match. have we used up all our goals quota for this season? :s-smilie:
Reply 1987
He should have at least put Torres on the bench :frown: Or put Babel up front... I don't understand why Pennant isn't on :s-smilie:
Reply 1988
Torres is gonna burn out at the rate of matches he's starting, i think it's fair he has this one off. we're letting them run at us too much, need to be a little more attacking.

yeah, weird at Pennant not being on.
Nissay
Torres is gonna burn out at the rate of matches he's starting, i think it's fair he has this one off. we're letting them run at us too much, need to be a little more attacking.

yeah, weird at Pennant not being on.

At 90k a week, and being only 23, he better not burn out :hmmm:
Reply 1990
sarforaz
At 90k a week, and being only 23, he better not burn out :hmmm:

true. for 90k a week i'll work 20 hrs a day tbh. work for a couple of month and take the rest of my life off heh.
Reply 1991
God... Benayoun & Lucas, great chances in seconds haha.
Riise close!
Nissay
true. for 90k a week i'll work 20 hrs a day tbh. work for a couple of month and take the rest of my life off heh.

Well he probably only has to train for a few hours a day and try hard once or twice a week for 90 mins, doing something he LOVES. So psff to burn out ¬_¬

Great save by the Luton keeper.. :mad:
Lucky to get away with that :eek:
FFS, Liverpool better win this.
Synergetic
FFS, Liverpool better win this.

Didnt know you cared :blushing:
sarforaz
Didnt know you cared :blushing:

Of course I care...... :smile:

about winning money
Reply 1998
Seriously, we need an actual striker. I hate Crouch, I mean, last season I quite liked him, but jesus, since Torres came, he's shown us what a true striker is supposed to do and quite frankly none of our others can match that. Sack him and get another.

.. i'm also starting to lose my head with Kuyt as well :rolleyes: As far as Voronin goes, jesus, he shouldn't be in the Premier League.
Is Rafa completely to blame for bringing them in or were they the best available for the cash? Did they do an alright job before and now just suck? :frown:

Latest