The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Babel seems to be developing a bit of a goal fetish
Best team in Europe.
Reply 382
4-0, **** hot performance, money for me - good night fellas!

ROLL ON SUNDAY!
Reply 383
Great performances in our last few Champions League games.

We're almost certain to have a tough game next, though.
Reply 384
Nicely brought up to 4 :biggrin:

I feel invigorated! ;w00t; :^_^:
Reply 385
Right then ... Who do you want in the draw lads? Real for me! ... Said at the start of the tourny I hope we get them at some point.
Really should've been a more comfortable win as Givet should've been sent off in the 2nd minute.

Liverpool 8-0 Besiktas
Liverpool 4-1 Porto
Marseilles 0-4 Liverpool

16 goals scored, 1 (unexpected) goal conceded.
Samio
Right then ... Who do you want in the draw lads? Real for me! ... Said at the start of the tourny I hope we get them at some point.
Wouldn't mind Barca myself :^_^:
Milan:viking:
I want Inter.

Superb performance, especially by Kewell, Torres and Gerrard.

Jelous of Izaldo, who is currently drinking french beer
Reply 390
I'd like Madrid too :yep:
Kewell <333

I think Sevilla would be easiest, if they top their group, but any team will do :smile:
Reply 392
Class performance from the reds tonight.

I'd happily bend over for Torres if he asked me to.
Hugely impressive. Totally nullified their attack, Torres's touch, class and composure on the ball - it's a thing of beauty, anyway, i've been saying this for a while now. Defensively solid, effective in attack...made it look so easy throughout. Credit where it's due, i genuinely thought that Marseille may just scrape it, courtesy of it being last game in the group stage, a home match and much riding on it, but you could see which team wanted it more.
Reply 394
white_haired_wizard
Hugely impressive. Totally nullified their attack, Torres's touch, class and composure on the ball - it's a thing of beauty, anyway, i've been saying this for a while now. Defensively solid, effective in attack...made it look so easy throughout. Credit where it's due, i genuinely thought that Marseille may just scrape it, courtesy of it being last game in the group stage, a home match and much riding on it, but you could see which team wanted it more.

Couldn't have put it better myself :yy: :biggrin:
Reply 395
Brillaint performance. Gerrard was great, Torres ( if i ever turn :wink: ), Kewell played well apart from a few misplaced passes and no one really put a foot wrong.

I would take anyone in the next round, no fear at all. Preferably thow i would say any of the spanish teams, rafa knows how to play against them best and the italians tend to be very hard to beat and play similiar to us.
Laevis
Couldn't have put it better myself :yy: :biggrin:

it was accomplished, ffs :redface:
Reply 397
I'd really like to play Madrid.
farhan
Best team in Europe.

Lol
Ronaldo VII
Lol
No no, it's United :biggrin:

:toofunny: