The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 580
I don't think they're going to play it in central midfield, though. Man United are going to try and hurt us on the wings. Riise and Arebloa need to have good games today.

EDIT: But you're spot on, mate. Our centre midfield is absolute class.
No doubt Utd fans will claim those 2 are world class :rolleyes:
Reply 582
****ing hell. i'm so nervous. i'm so glad i didn't watch it outside, apparently it's swarming with mancs who'd be ready to pounce on my ass when we beat them.

lovely lineup, hopefully it won't sink like the lineup after the Besiktas game.
Laevis
I don't think they're going to play it in central midfield, though. Man United are going to try and hurt us on the wings. Riise and Arebloa need to have good games today.

EDIT: But you're spot on, mate. Our centre midfield is absolute class.

Riise worries me a little :frown:
Arbeloa is too class for me to worry :biggrin:
Naa mate Riise has been good over the last few games and he's normally plays excellent against Man United :wink:

He knows how to do it and he will do it today

And if Arbeloa can keep out Messi he can keep out anyone.
Reply 585
sarforaz
Riise worries me a little :frown:
Arbeloa is too class for me to worry :biggrin:

Personally, I would have gone for Aurelio over Riise. But I suppose regardless of how inconsistent he is, Riise is always capable of delivering a thunderous blow to any team, and he's quick, so that probably justifies his place in the starting XI
Riise has got the experience of playing United and this will count over Aurelio.
Yea def, i know we worry a little about Riise but i dont think Aurelio is that class to push Riise out of the side. Aurelio hasnt been proper match fit for a while and Riise has bags of experience to lean on.
On top of that, Riise can push forwards more, meaning Utd pegged back a bit more, whereas Aurelio will invite more pressure on himself imo...
Reply 588
Riise's been gaining a bit of form as well. not to worried about him.

hopefully they'll be some injuries and red cards for United. and decisions going against them, perhaps a dodgy penalty or two.

OT: congrats on Oxford, laevis :biggrin:
Gah 19 mins
Reply 590
Here we go, lads!

And might I add, we haven't rotated that team have we?
Reply 591
Nissay
Riise's been gaining a bit of form as well. not to worried about him.

hopefully they'll be some injuries and red cards for United. and decisions going against them, perhaps a dodgy penalty or two.

OT: congrats on Oxford, laevis :biggrin:

Thanks ;grin;

And nope, we've kept the same team, Loadmalz.
Im going to cry... my stream isnt working :frown:
Reply 593
The Anfield faithful is in good voice today ;grin; Right, I'm off to watch the game (a little late). I hope it's a great Liverpool performance! :beer:
Reply 594
;farhan;
40 yard booming shot by Hyypia. Pleasing.
i want you to win today lol
sarforaz

where's myp2p when you need it :bawling:
Reply 598
sarforaz

sarforaz, you got sorted it yet? :frown:
Is that **** injured? Hope he is

Latest