The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Man of Constant Sorrow
Tugay :teeth:
He makes me :cry:
Reply 1121
DontBuyTheSun
No one. He was something out of this world.

Yer Baldy Head
izaldo
Yer Baldy Head

Your derby Goal
Reply 1123
Derby v Liverpool

Pride Park
Wednesday, 26 December
Kick-off: 1500 GMT

Derby skipper Matt Oakley remains a doubt with the groin strain that forced him out of the draw at Newcastle.

Stephen Bywater picked up a shoulder injury and Darren Moore a back problem in the match at St James' Park but both are expected to face Liverpool.

Liverpool boss Rafael Benitez is likely to make changes with a tough trip to Manchester City looming next Sunday.

Ryan Babel, Andriy Voronin, Fabio Aurelio, Lucas and Jack Hobbs could all be in line for a starting place.

Derby (from): Bywater, Mears, Moore, McEveley, Leacock, Barnes, Edworthy, Oakley, Pearson, Lewis, Fagan, Howard, Miller, Teale, Earnshaw, Feilhaber, Holmes, Price.

Liverpool (from): Reina, Arbeloa, Carragher, Hobbs, Hyypia, Riise, Aurelio, Benayoun, Gerrard, Alonso, Mascherano, Kewell, Babel, Lucas, Sissoko, Crouch, Kuyt, Torres, Voronin, Itandje.

PREDICTIONS

Hubert Poo
Unfortunately, there have been some incidences these past few weeks in particular where warnings have been issued for linking illegal streams or torrents, which are fundamentally against the rules. Indeed, it carries a rather severe warning penalty. As the moderation team does not generally enjoy handing them out - yet will not hesitate to do so if necessary - we'd just like to point out more clearly that such linking is entirely inappropriate, and urge you to think twice. I should also point out a caveat - directly requested posts procuring such links to be sent by personal messages will, along with any explicit indication that such messages have been sent, be treated as severely as posting the links themselves. If you have any queries regarding it, please post in AAM or in AAMM now (yes, I'll be there ), and we'll be happy to clarify anything should you prove unsure.

+xmas+
Reply 1125
Merry Christmas, Lads. Hopefully Rafa will give us all a good thrashing of Derby tomorrow... a very special game, where you know, he rotates Carragher up front and he gets a hat-trick. :p:
common Inter lets show em
Wrong thread methinks :teeth:
Hmm wonder how many players will be rested.
I mean it is Derby..? :p:
izaldo
So Richie, what reports are we talking about here, aside from the Bascombe one you mention, haven't had time to scan RAWK today, so i'd be happy with a heads up.Cheers!

Just the usual tabloid tripe from the likes of the Daily Mail and that. Probably scaremongering but if there's any truth in the reports then the Americans are selling us down the river big time. They haven't paid up the money required to strengthen the side. Rafa has had to sell big time as well as buy. He recouped 20m off selling Garcia, Bellamy, etc and inherited a further 10m from getting us to the final in Athens. Of the 40m spent in the transfer window by Rafa, only 10 was put up by the Americans. Looks like they want a quick return on their investment without parting with much of their hard-earned cash.
Aslong as they build us a nice new stadium?
BigScouser..

Fancy writing a few articles for the blog?

:smile:
Reply 1132
anyone know if torres playing against derby, want to add him to my fantasy team.

cheers
Lol no one will know until the last minute :p:
I'd be inclined to say no though... just because we play Man City again so soon.
We should be able to beat Derby without Torres, so can see him being rested *shrugs*
Something cute I found online:

None of them really look like any Liverpool players... :ninja:
Finnan & Torres are the absolute spits... And Agger... In fact, only Alonso is dodge...
Reply 1137
Alonso looks well different in that. Gerrard looks a little odd too. Torres, Finnan, Agger look pretty obvious.
Reply 1138
Laevis
Alonso looks well different in that. Gerrard looks a little odd too. Torres, Finnan, Agger look pretty obvious.

Agreed. Torres looks a proper legend in it :smile:
loadmalz
Agreed. Torres looks a proper legend in it :smile:

Yeah, it's the freckles that do it. :redface:

Latest