The Student Room Group
Campus
University of Wales Trinity Saint David

Estrangement and finances

Basically I applied for student finance and talked to sfw on the phone, they said to post my declaration asap as and send the extra bits later as the declaration was the most important. After sending the declaration I proceeded to arrange a teacher and other citizens with good standing in the community to fill in the estrangement form/ evidential letters and then sent them 2 days ago signed post. Shortly after sending them to sfw (a day later) i had a letter come through that I'm only entitled to the standard 5100 ml so I checked the website and the estrangement form as vanished from my to-do list and my payements are "blocked" I need help, are they paying me the estrangement loan? Have they declined it? I'm so confused. My sfw account says nothing about estrangement anymore for some reason. I hope they're assessing it and that's the reason why.
Original post by Jjcol
Basically I applied for student finance and talked to sfw on the phone, they said to post my declaration asap as and send the extra bits later as the declaration was the most important. After sending the declaration I proceeded to arrange a teacher and other citizens with good standing in the community to fill in the estrangement form/ evidential letters and then sent them 2 days ago signed post. Shortly after sending them to sfw (a day later) i had a letter come through that I'm only entitled to the standard 5100 ml so I checked the website and the estrangement form as vanished from my to-do list and my payements are "blocked" I need help, are they paying me the estrangement loan? Have they declined it? I'm so confused. My sfw account says nothing about estrangement anymore for some reason. I hope they're assessing it and that's the reason why.

To me it seems like they would be assessing it, but contact them first thing on monday for an update.
Campus
University of Wales Trinity Saint David

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending