The Student Room Group

A Silent Epidemic of Cancer Is Spreading Among Men

Reply 1

Given that the most at risk are those who've had a lot of sexual partners, most people on TSR are safe...
Original post by Drewski
Given that the most at risk are those who've had a lot of sexual partners, most people on TSR are safe...

I wasn't prepared for that and spilled my tea everywhere. Have your trophy :lol:
I got my hopes up and was preparing for the cancer till I realised it was sexually transmitted. Yep, I’m never getting this form of cancer.
Reply 4
Original post by Drewski

Ouch. Safe from cancer maybe, but I think you just sent quite a few people to the emergency burn ward… :headfire:
Reply 5
Original post by FriendlyPenguin
I remember the WHO warning about this a few months ago. Nobody will use protection for oral sex though, and there isn't herd immunity yet, so...

Given that these are things which happened years or decades ago, a "few months ago" hardly represents a major warning that could have prevented this occurrence.
Reply 6
Original post by FriendlyPenguin
No no, I remember the WHO warning about this specific virus, not about the general risk of promiscuity.

Yes, but read the article. The guy mentioned in it had cancer a year or so ago, but contracted the virus over 20 years ago.

A warning from a couple of months ago is pointless.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending