The Student Room Group

Bob Weinstein Accused of Sexual Harassment

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Salt Queen
Maybe you should check my 2nd post where it clearly says I read the stupid article and confirmed for myself that Bob is Harvey's brother and they're both swine. And it's not a rant as much as it is me letting you know that I won't sit quietly when I meet a rape apologist.

So who is the rape apologist?

Your post has very little to do with the story in question. You seem unable to differentiate the two or objectively weigh up the allegation.
Original post by 999tigger
So who is the rape apologist?

Your post has very little to do with the story in question. You seem unable to differentiate the two or objectively weigh up the allegation.

Stop implying that I can't read just because you're desperate to argue even with a useless rebuttal. I read it perfectly and Bob harassed a female co worker and his brother did worse, so it IS relevant and you're saying it's unlikely. how dare you? Looks like rape apology to me when you doubt women were sexually harassed and assaulted! Just stop quoting me.
Stop implying that I can't read just because you're desperate to argue even with a useless rebuttal. I read it perfectly and Bob harassed a female co worker and his brother did worse, so it IS relevant and you're saying it's unlikely. how dare you? Looks like rape apology to me when you doubt women were sexually harassed and assaulted! Just stop quoting me.

They are different people. You managed that bit.
One brother isnt responsible for the actions of the other.
Where have I said unlikely? That would be you.
I said you were unable to objectively weigh up the allegation. You are.

What rape would I be apologising for? There isnt one.
Where was the sexual assault? None has even been alleged.

This is why you are just ranting rather than discussing the topic of the OP and inventing things that arent there.
And I'm not sure if you're impersonating a **** or if you really are one. Now STOP quoting me. I can't bother to educate you about the real world. go make some breakfast, you need it. How dare you doubt dozens of women? And I don't care if it was just 1. A pervert is a pervert. you're trying to be cool calling me an sjw for caring. Absolutely ridiculous that people like this are created who would rather defend a pervert.

Still not really sure
Original post by Underscore__
Or maybe let them have a trial and make a decision after that

Good to see the old ‘innocent until proven guilty’ maxim is still upheld.

So far the revelations coming out have only gotten worse, not better...

However, it doesn't even need to get to the level of rape for that label to hold true.

As a disclaimer, I'm no feminist. Quite the contrary. I am, though, pleased to see these Hollywood hypocrites get a good dose of their own medicine, particularly Harvey since he has thrown oodles of money at the very SJW Democrat party. Not to mention that it is serving nicely to discredit all these actresses and actors, who see themselves as qualified to preach to everyone else about this or that cause, as cowardly given that most of them are only now coming out and jumping on the bandwagon.

Live by the sword, die by the sword.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by TCA2b
So far the revelations coming out have only gotten worse, not better...

However, it doesn't even need to get to the level of rape for that label to hold true.

As a disclaimer, I'm no feminist. Quite the contrary. I am, though, pleased to see these Hollywood hypocrites get a good dose of their own medicine, particularly Harvey since he has thrown oodles of money at the very SJW Democrat party. Not to mention that it is serving nicely to discredit all these actresses and actors, who see themselves as qualified to preach to everyone else about this or that cause, as cowardly given that most of them are only now coming out and jumping on the bandwagon.

Live by the sword, die by the sword.

I would agree that he is in all likelihood guilty of something even if some allegations are not true but people are already treating him as though he’s been convicted. Unfortunately I don’t think this will have a knock on to hypocrites like the democrats and Meryl Streep et al. I’m sure it’ll be overlooked in a few years if he is convicted anyway, Roman Polanski‘s won Oscars
Original post by SMEGGGY
https://www.theguardian.com/film/2017/oct/17/bob-weinstein-sexual-harassment-claim-producer-amanda-segel

If a guy asks a girl out more than once, he must be arrested and sentenced to a minimum of 20 years. He’s sick, evil and dangerous. These perverts are everywhere

Let me rephrase that for you. If a person in a position of power suggests to someone in a position of no power that they could progress in return for some form of sexual encounter, that is called sexual harassment.

That is what Weinstein appears to have done repeatedly.
Original post by 999tigger
Its his brother. If thats all that has come out from the thousands of women he must have dealt with then its not much. I get the feeling theres some score settling going on as well with the bandwagon.

Yes, I'm sure some of the cases will be entirely made up and others will be heavily embellished for attention.

Everyone in Hollywood must know where some of the bodies are buried. The hypocrisy in this whole thing is sickening, as many have known about this for years. Meryl Streep is saying how awful this is, but she sucked up to him for years and she's firm friends with admitted paedophile Polanski. All sorts of abuse and sexual misconduct must be rampant in Hollywood and the whole culture is rotten.
Original post by Underscore__
I would agree that he is in all likelihood guilty of something even if some allegations are not true but people are already treating him as though he’s been convicted. Unfortunately I don’t think this will have a knock on to hypocrites like the democrats and Meryl Streep et al. I’m sure it’ll be overlooked in a few years if he is convicted anyway, Roman Polanski‘s won Oscars

I certainly hope not.
Hollywood has always been Jewish at the top and full of men who sexually abuse women, boys and even full grown male actors have hinted this.

Yet as always when they're found out, the Jews shreiks anti-semitism and their usual shabbos goy come to their defence

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending