The Student Room Group

Why is israel untouchable?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by calsmith12
Yeah, never mind the gay conversions, the illegal gay marriage, the illegal gay blood transfusion, what about muh pride march?

How is two isolated incidents in the West Bank and Israel a good representative sample of the entire population? I know women who've been to Jerusalem and been harassed by Orthodox Jews but have had no problem in Istanbul.

I don't see what Christianity has to do with this?

"Palestine Muslims have been know to teach their children to hate Jews"
Hahahaha, you do realise the Torah teaches Jews that gentiles are inferior and only exist for the sole purpose of serving their Jewish masters.

maxresdefault.jpg

Arab Christians have every thing to do with it because Israel is the only country in the Middle East were the Christian population on the rise. Jews In Israel can convent to Christianity, Islam or any other religion without being murder or put in prison for apostasy So can Arab Israelis however there have been honor murders of Arab Israelis who choose to convent to other religions or ever worst being a gay man.

Arab Israelis are increasingly volunteering for national services in Israel.

Six years ago, only 600 non-Jews served in Israel’s national service program, in which participants volunteer for one to two years in public institutions like schools, hospitals, courts or health clinics.

Presently, 4,500 non-Jews are doing national service, of whom 100 are from East Jerusalem. That total is three times more than those coming from the ultra-Orthodox community (1,500), most of whom are men obtained a religious exemption from the army but still wanted to serve their country.

My sister been to Turkey and hate it she got blonde hair she could not go out the hotel on her own. On the beach local men were all round touching her sexuality. The same thing happen to her in Egypt and Tunisia that happen to me in Palestine Muslim areas.
Original post by Claudi0
You need to chill. This is a TSR thread, so take it easy a bit.

Hmm, this is really exceptional contribution into "TSR thread". :cool:
Israelis have the highest rate of skin cancer in the world. Now one would argue that Israelis are not used to the Arab sun because they've been away from their "homeland" for thousands of years; but the flaw with that argument is that Judaism and evolution are incompatible.

So please explain to me why Israelis are suffering such high skin cancer rates if they are native to the land?

the only reason skin cancer is high because Israel has amazing health care service which also treat for free Palestinians. The cases are reported properly unlike other countries in the area which do not have as good health care systems and women are cover for head to toe so their don't going get skin cancer.

Israeli Jew come from load of countries including Arab countries and they are all ethnics.

Over 70,000 Indian Jews now live in Israel (over 1% of Israel's total population)

https://www.timesofisrael.com/israel-marks-exodus-of-jews-from-arab-countries/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pakistani_Jews_in_Israel
Original post by admonit
Hmm, this is really exceptional contribution into "TSR thread". :cool:

I'm not here to cause no quarrel. I actually find it a bit useless for me to contribute to threads like these as they are not of my liking. Don't get me wrong, everyone here makes valid comments and etc, but sometimes, you need to get a friendly reminder that the issue at hand is a discussion, not an argument. :cool:
Metzitzah B'Peh

Teeth are not include in sucking.... Otherwise you'd not be able to recognize a hickey from a vampire bite.

"Palestine Muslims have been know to teach their children to hate Jews"
Jewish schools teach to hate and fear Arabs. I grew up in a mixed town, half of the population were Arabs (Muslims, Christians, Baha'i, Cherkess, Druzz, but all were considered Arabs). We had a teacher warning girls of befriending Arabs, especially Arab boys. On the other hand we had many activities with both Arab and Jewish schools together. The religious Jewish schools sometimes actually even teach that Jews are supperior and that the land belongs to the Jews and we should deport or kill all Arabs. So Israeli Jews are not angels at all...
Original post by looloo2134

Six years ago, only 600 non-Jews served in Israel’s national service program, in which participants volunteer for one to two years in public institutions like schools, hospitals, courts or health clinics.
Presently, 4,500 non-Jews are doing national service, of whom 100 are from East Jerusalem. That total is three times more than those coming from the ultra-Orthodox community (1,500), most of whom are men obtained a religious exemption from the army but still wanted to serve their country.
Non-Jews in not only Arabs, my boyfriend is a non-Jewish Israeli who served in the Army (IDF).

My sister been to Turkey and hate it she got blonde hair she could not go out the hotel on her own. On the beach local men were all round touching her sexuality. The same thing happen to her in Egypt and Tunisia that happen to me in Palestine Muslim areas.

Same would happen to her in Mea Sha'arim in Jerusalem or in Ultra-Orthodox areas in Bnei-Brak
Original post by Kathy89
Jewish schools teach to hate and fear Arabs.

Don't you think that such serious claim needs a serious proof?
The religious Jewish schools sometimes actually even teach that Jews are supperior and that the land belongs to the Jews and we should deport or kill all Arabs.

The same.
Original post by Kathy89
and I am not Zionist.

What you mean?
I always wanted to know where are all those Jews in Israel from?

I looked at some old censuses of Jewish populations and there weren't that many Jews in Middle East.

But now Israel has over six million Jews there?

If not European Jew where did they come from?

Even America you will find many Jews who say their parents/grandparents came from Europe during or after the war..

Really makes you wonder...

Oh better not go there, might be locked up in jail for hate.
(edited 6 years ago)
No, more like most people are afraid to challenge the holocaust since it's illegal is most of Europe to deny it.

Doesn't really explain why it's also discredited nonsense in those countries where it isn't illegal, such as here and the USA.

The holocaust is the ONLY historical event ever to be exempt from freedom of speech.

Nope, some countries have laws against Armenian and or Rwandan genocide denial too.

Thanks for the evidences. However, I feel like almost all of the sites are not reliable.

Reading the wikipedia, the skunk part is for 'crowd control'. In no way did they mention to harm the civilians. Generally, Palestinians are pretty violent and abusive towards Israelis, and the army has to control them by using that canon. Why would the IDF do such a thing to harm Palestinian innocents?

The death toll doesn't mean that the IDF killed Palestinian innocents. There are a number of factors: suicide bombings; being silenced because they attacked Israelis first; being martyrs; civilians being close to Hamas or Fatah's location since they're the target for the IDF.

I don't know about the circumcision part. I feel like it's just some extreme business. I don't think all Jews would do that, same thing for Muslim circumcisions.

The gay conversion part and sex marriage parts are false. Israel has more freedom of rights than any other middle eastern country.There are gays there and gay marriages, and also LGBT parties or whatever there. I think some of those actions mentioned in the links are for extremes, or maybe some deluded idiots writing BS on them. I'm pretty shocked that Wikipedia would say such a thing because I've read that there's a gay couple living in Israel.
Every year Muslims are oppressed and killed in the thousands by other Muslims, the atrocities and crimes by Israel don’t compare at all if you look at the facts and figures.

So why is it that Israel gets more criticism and abuse than any other country in the Middle East? Why is it that Muslims are so quick to blame everything on Israel yet when it comes to their own atrocities they let it slide?

Are Israel perfect? No they are incredibly arrogant at times and some of their actions are indefensble but you compare it to every other Muslim state in the Middle East and they are easily the lesser of many evils.

So clearly something else is behind the “anti zionist” and “anti Israeli” mob, because funilly enough the only non Muslim state in the Middle East receives far more criticism than any other. You just have to look on here with the insane continuous Worldwide Jewish Conspiracy posts that seem to pop up.

Anti Semetism is something both the far right and the far left seem to agree on.
Because of the holocaust, they use it time and time again to try and take any negative thoughts about them away. Sure the holocaust was a horrible horrible event but you really cannot use it as an argument against everything. It would be like if someone said something bad about Brexit I said "Remember Verdun" or if someone said something bad about Russia and then Putin said "But STALINGRAD" Both horrible events but so what, we should be allowed and need to look rationally at Israel, not that other countries are pure and perfect either.
Reply 92
Original post by paul514
They also have nuclear weapons too

i usually dont comment but with people that are ignorant and prejudice i simply need to make them shut it your most likely a jew or have some relation to israel so u probably are closed minded against others opinion but let me tell give you an analogy lets say a prisoner of war goes into your house and starts to destroy it and kill or torture whoever is in your house to get their way and they claim your house is their holy land furthermore when they us and uk were deciding on where to relocate the jews after ww2 they didnt want them in their own countries so they told them bull like that place called syria is your holyland because in the jewish scriptures jews have a holy land in the middle east these jewish survivors believed them and for weapons the us provided it the us thrive of chaos as it is a chance to ruin other powers and get resources and subjugate other lands let men name some afganistan viatnam palestine and all these places have us bases now
Original post by jkjj
i usually dont comment but with people that are ignorant and prejudice i simply need to make them shut it your most likely a jew or have some relation to israel so u probably are closed minded against others opinion but let me tell give you an analogy lets say a prisoner of war goes into your house and starts to destroy it and kill or torture whoever is in your house to get their way and they claim your house is their holy land furthermore when they us and uk were deciding on where to relocate the jews after ww2 they didnt want them in their own countries so they told them bull like that place called syria is your holyland because in the jewish scriptures jews have a holy land in the middle east these jewish survivors believed them and for weapons the us provided it the us thrive of chaos as it is a chance to ruin other powers and get resources and subjugate other lands let men name some afganistan viatnam palestine and all these places have us bases now

Thanks for your wall of drivel.

FYI I’m a catholic BUT I did I do a genealogy test this year and it came out as 2% European jew so maybe my mind is tainted with Jew blood.

Do that satisfy your prejudice?
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 94
Original post by paul514
Thanks for your wall of drivel.

FYI I’m a catholic BUT I did I do a genealogy test this year and it came out as 2% European jew so maybe my mind is tainted with Jew blood.

Do that satisfy your prejudice?

no.1 speak english because the only thing u speak is nonesense
n0.2 i did not ask about your genealogy
n0.3 can you actually provide a response
n0.4 stop with your kindergarden comments like "and they have weapons"
Original post by jkjj
no.1 speak english because the only thing u speak is nonesense
n0.2 i did not ask about your genealogy
n0.3 can you actually provide a response
n0.4 stop with your kindergarden comments like "and they have weapons"

That was in English and it’s rich you making that comment, you can get a response when you have something worth responding to and the weapons comment was added to a previous comment.
Arab Christians have every thing to do with it because Israel is the only country in the Middle East were the Christian population on the rise. Jews In Israel can convent to Christianity, Islam or any other religion without being murder or put in prison for apostasy So can Arab Israelis however there have been honor murders of Arab Israelis who choose to convent to other religions or ever worst being a gay man.

Well, that's a blatant lie. Christianity is also on the rise in Iran and was on the rise in Syria. In fact, Syria was the most secular nation in the middle east and the most tolerant of Christianity before the war broke out.

Urm, what does non-Jews volunteering for the national serve have to do with anything. It's Israel as a whole that is being discussed here, not only Jews.
Anti-Zionism does not equal Anti-Semitism.

Anyone can make up a story like that, watch: my sister has been to Israel and hated it, she got harassed by orthodox rabbis for wearing the cross around her neck. On public transport she said men were all around her, touching her sexually. See? Anyone can make up a story and claim it's true.
Original post by anarchism101
Doesn't really explain why it's also discredited nonsense in those countries where it isn't illegal, such as here and the USA.

Nope, some countries have laws against Armenian and or Rwandan genocide denial too.

Listen, I would love to present my reasons for denying the holocaust but I would be banned by moderators for anti-semitism. I've already had several warnings for daring to speak negatively of Israel so I won't push my luck.
the only reason skin cancer is high because Israel has amazing health care service which also treat for free Palestinians. The cases are reported properly unlike other countries in the area which do not have as good health care systems and women are cover for head to toe so their don't going get skin cancer.

Israeli Jew come from load of countries including Arab countries and they are all ethnics.

Over 70,000 Indian Jews now live in Israel (over 1% of Israel's total population)

https://www.timesofisrael.com/israel-marks-exodus-of-jews-from-arab-countries/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pakistani_Jews_in_Israel

Rigggght, so I'm assuming every other country in the Middle East treats their citizens in mud hut hospitals with snake blood and dried camel dung?

According to the World Health Organisation, Israel is ranked as having the 28th best healthcare system in the world. Saudi Arabia is ranked 26th, UAE is ranked 27th.

Israeli's also cover their bodies, or does everyone walk around butt naked? The dress culture in the UAE and Israel are similar in modesty, so why does Israel have such a disproportionate amount of skin cancer in its population?

Your arguments are frankly absurd and make absolutely no sense.
Listen, I would love to present my reasons for denying the holocaust but I would be banned by moderators for anti-semitism.

I didn't ask for your personal reasons. I asked why, given your prior claim that the widespread marginalisation and discrediting of Holocaust denial was due to laws against it, it is also discredited and marginalised in countries where it isn't banned.

I've already had several warnings for daring to speak negatively of Israel so I won't push my luck.

I've spoken negatively of Israel on this site for years and never been warned or banned for it, so I suspect any warnings were for something more than that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending