The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 1
oh your lucky! i wish i started that soon...as mad as it sounds!!!.. i gota wait around till the 27th. still ponderin about what fresher event tickets i should buy. probably the first and the second. well good luck! im nervous too! let us all know how it goes :biggrin:
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
im gonna get lost!!!
Reply 3
LinLee
oh your lucky! i wish i started that soon...as mad as it sounds!!!.. i gota wait around till the 27th. still ponderin about what fresher event tickets i should buy. probably the first and the second. well good luck! im nervous too! let us all know how it goes :biggrin:

LOL, thnx. I ll definitely let u know guys :smile:
I think it's a good thing to start early, to get to know some ppl before the freshers' week. I've bought tickets for mon&tue thing, wed(comedy night) and the ball..I dont care how lame it is to go to those freshers events, I jus wanna go and have fun :smile:

anyway when i go on monday, I ll see what events ppl are planning on going to and let u know guys
Reply 4
LinLee
im gonna get lost!!!

lol, dont worry so is every1 else. it can actaully be a good excuse to start a conversation with strangers :wink:
Reply 5
angelx
LOL, thnx. I ll definitely let u know guys :smile:
I think it's a good thing to start early, to get to know some ppl before the freshers' week. I've bought tickets for mon&tue thing, wed(comedy night) and the ball..I dont care how lame it is to go to those freshers events, I jus wanna go and have fun :smile:

anyway when i go on monday, I ll see what events ppl are planning on going to and let u know guys

thanks!
oh your quick! i still havent got round to buying the tickets, yeah who cares if it's lame, we only have one fresher's week so might aswell make the most of it!
i wanted to buy tickets for all of them, but than i thought im gonna be so drained...your a trooper girl :wink: doubt you get much sleep that week!
Reply 6
angelx
Hey every1!

yeah I've got only 5 days till I start my maths bridging course at UCL :smile: yep that will be monday the 13th!!!!and also 2 weeks till the freshers week! I m getting even more excited and nervous at the same time

Good luck for 2mw :biggrin:
Reply 7
Dajo123
Good luck for 2mw :biggrin:

thank u :biggrin:
Reply 8
LinLee
thanks!
oh your quick! i still havent got round to buying the tickets, yeah who cares if it's lame, we only have one fresher's week so might aswell make the most of it!
i wanted to buy tickets for all of them, but than i thought im gonna be so drained...your a trooper girl :wink: doubt you get much sleep that week!

LOL

i'll say go for it and dont worry bout not getting much sleep cos we aint even gonna have lectures that week :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending