The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

a vein of my testicle is pulsating , its not pain full but enough uncomfortable. what the hell is this will masturbation help..
Reply 21
Original post by NadeemGorsi
a vein of my testicle is pulsating , its not pain full but enough uncomfortable. what the hell is this will masturbation help..

Have you tried a testicular self-exam, like this [warning: nudity]? (I have a similar issue but am booking to be checked by a clinic) .
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 22
Original post by ssandro
Have you tried a testicular self-exam, like below? (I have a similar issue but am booking to be checked by a clinic) .

You realise this thread is 11 years old? And the post you were replying to is 4 months old? Please check before you post.
This is hilarious student forum topical conversation lmao
Reply 24
Original post by katf
You realise this thread is 11 years old? And the post you were replying to is 4 months old? Please check before you post.

I saw that now, sorry. But the post from only from a few months ago.
How do I treat it or when does it stop, please I really need someone’s Help
Literally just searched and found this, my right ******* is going nuts at the moment, feels like a muscular twitching spasm but there's no muscles in your nutsack? Just for information, I've had two ****ing epic wanks today so maybe it's just
Original post by Tropicalparsoon
Literally just searched and found this, my right ******* is going nuts at the moment, feels like a muscular twitching spasm but there's no muscles in your nutsack? Just for information, I've had two ****ing epic wanks today so maybe it's just

COOM
Dude I’m having the same problem and wtf there’s no answers
Original post by ernieuwu
Dude I’m having the same problem and wtf there’s no answers

Start a new thread. This one is now 11 years old and will be closed.

Latest

Trending

Trending