The Student Room Group

How long it took to receive an invitation for the interview?

How long it took to receive an invitation for the interview? I submitted my application for mpharm course last week and I got one invitation thankfully.. How much longer should I wait for all uni to response to my application? I know that this is harmful but I keep checking my email nowadays..
Reply 1
I think it depends on the uni, some unis got back to me within a week and the longest one took was a month so it entirely depends. Not all courses offer and interview and you might just get an offer, I;d say just keep your email notifications on incase they email you. 🙂
Reply 2
You could be waiting weeks so stop twitching your phone.
And btw, all Unis will interview for Pharmacy.
Original post by McGinger

Newcastle isn’t interviewing for Pharmacy this year
Original post by crystalxmc
I think it depends on the uni, some unis got back to me within a week and the longest one took was a month so it entirely depends. Not all courses offer and interview and you might just get an offer, I;d say just keep your email notifications on incase they email you. 🙂

oh I got it thank you for the reply crystalxmc🥲 It seems like I need to be patient! I hope them give me an offer without the interview haha
Original post by McGinger

Thank you😂 I'm trying not to watch and prepare for the interview
Original post by don’t care6777
Hi! I also applied for Mpharm on the 22nd of December. It definitely depends on the uni tho, I’ve had 4 interview invitations and 1 offer so far. Wolverhampton invited me 1 hour after I applied, then a week after I got an interview for Sunderland. shortly after that Manchester and Huddersfield interviews came in, and Huddersfield came back with an offer a week later. The rest of my interviews aren’t until March. I’m waiting on Newcastle but I heard they take a while, especially if applying with partners. So it definitely varies with each university and I wouldn’t worry or stress yourself about it. Every uni is required to get back to you by May. Good luck!

Oh really I was too impatient tho.. thank you for the reply this is super helpful🥲 btw I also applied to hud!
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 7
i applied almost 3 weeks ago and have only gotten feedback from one uni too

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending