The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Admissions Profile* (numbers are indicative)
Students admitted: 125
Applicants per place: 15

That's what I got from the english department website. I'm not sure if the figures are just for english or whether for everything to do with english though i'm afraid. My personal experience though is that i was predicted AAA and had a good personal statement, and got in.

I've not heard of many people who applied there but i do know that they are not very leniant about not meeting your requirements, which are usually ABB. (And they have rejected people for not getting the A in english, so that's probably the important bit).
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Ask again in a month and i'll have a lot better ideas about numbers of people!
Reply 3
thanks for that! :smile: yea i definitely need to work on ensuring my A for english literature now. I just about managed to scrape an A for AS !
My friend does English here (at KCL), the amount of nice girls on his course is mental... :redface:
Reply 5
Do you mean English Lang and Lit? I can't seem to find the course entitled 'english' *blush* LOL
Reply 6
yeah lang n lit! :smile:
Reply 7
eternalsunshine
That's what I got from the english department website. I'm not sure if the figures are just for english or whether for everything to do with english though i'm afraid. My personal experience though is that i was predicted AAA and had a good personal statement, and got in.

I've not heard of many people who applied there but i do know that they are not very leniant about not meeting your requirements, which are usually ABB. (And they have rejected people for not getting the A in english, so that's probably the important bit).

so are u doing the english course at the mo? if so, are u enjoying it?

I might be going there, u see.
I'll have a look round on the open day, hopefully that will make up my mind.

Latest