The Student Room Group

Cambridge History Students and Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
I hate both of you.
Reply 61
Facebook is meant to be a wholly private facility. That is why we only ever add the closest of friends.
Reply 62
--
OP
:p:
I feel all old and lonely. I'm the only historian in my year who posts regularly- the otehrs seem to have gone off and got lives. :frown:

Can I join in and relive my youth...? :p:
Reply 64
Possibly but there are several initiation tests, because as you are aware the freshers this year iz like a bit cooler with more of da street cred than the upper years have innit.

For the first task, give next term's supervisor a wedgey.
Reply 65
--
OP
'Old'? Bah, I'm older than you James! I'm feeling quite old myself, next year's freshers have already got their Facebook group up and running...
Reply 66
Fadetoblackout is a MALE?!

And to think for over a year I have always imagined you as a woman lol. Blimey sorry man. How bad is it that I assume people who do History must be female when I myself am largely male.
Reply 67
--
OP
'largely'? Which bits of you are female?!
Reply 68
My anterior hypothalamus apparently lol.

Also because I admit to occasionally being enthused by the art of basket-weaving.
Reply 69
--
OP
Christ, first you become an avid fan of 'Loose Women' and now you're admitting to a penchant for making baskets? When do you trade your testicles in?
Reply 70
Tuesday morning.
Reply 71
--
OP
Ah, I suppose they'll be incinerated, for their defectiveness? :p:
Reply 72
And actually my status referred to a severe dislike of Loose Women. I think they disgrace themselves and the general female community by confirming stereotypes regarding the lack of intelligence and traditional household roles while discussing topics that bear absolutely no importance or relevance to civilised reality. ITV deserves to be anthraxed.
Reply 73
LOL they may not be defective but they will never be used for their evolutionary purpose that's for sure.
Reply 74
--
OP
Vow of celibacy? Ouch.
tony_ron
Fadetoblackout is a MALE?!

And to think for over a year I have always imagined you as a woman lol. Blimey sorry man. How bad is it that I assume people who do History must be female when I myself am largely male.

Bleedin' 'eck :p:

To be fair, of the 9 historians in my college year, only 3 are male, and there are more female than male historians around. But still...! :p:
Reply 76
--
OP
Five to four here, men have the edge.
Reply 77
Vow of celibacy? Ouch.

Well no that would be ridiculous. Just I don't think children are for me. Last time I came into contact with one I wanted to smack it over the head with a hefty textbook.
Reply 78
In Homerton there's 13 Historians in my year and only 4 of us are male lol.
Or, rather, Only Real Men Face The Challenge of.... The Hill! :p:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending